The Lounge

The elephant - picture an elephant head facing you now go down the head in half but you see the full trunk.

As for the norse symbol- its the symbol for love of a woman.

@Gylf48 does that give you an idea ?

1 Like

Dildos

I felt I should try to bring this topic over to the lounge to keep the uploaded pics thread relevant :smile::see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I bought a nice 9.5 x 7" realistic. Not gunna lie I love it :joy::heart:

1 Like

@Orgasm_Chaser There are only 2 types of people in the world wankers and liers and Iā€™m not a lier either :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

The biggest I have now is a tame 6.75ā€ girth, I know I can go more and I fully intend too!

But my sci-fi, fantasy and cosplay fascination keeps drawing me madly towards the monster style dicks :drooling_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I know. Thereā€™s just something about them. Ruined comes to mind! My favourite word :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity do women refer to it as having a wank too or something else to paraphrase it

1 Like

Ya know I really donā€™t like term ā€˜w@nkā€™ for either male or female. Id prefer 'touching my cck/psay)

Or f*cking myself

3 Likes

@Chosen-one I do, more often than not.

1 Like

@KinkyMira Iā€™m not talking about frequency I ment the term :rofl::rofl: joke :rofl:

Nowdays i prefer the term ā€œself lovingā€

2 Likes

When I talk to my friend I tend to say sorting my business out. But 5yr olds could be around lol

2 Likes

Yes walls always have ears

I refer to sex as the wild thing itā€™s kind of our code word :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

@Orgasm_Chaser depends on your pain threshold

I just call it ā€˜making myself cumā€™ :smile::sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Pmsl @Blonde_Bunny isnā€™t that the aim anyway ?

1 Like

rubbing my bean

1 Like

Thereā€™s also a dedicated Toy Box chat thread:

But the chat is welcome here too! :smiley:

3 Likes

I suppose it depends on who Iā€™m speaking to. I do say ā€œwankā€ when Iā€™m with my partner, but I suppose my go to is ā€œme timeā€ or ā€œDIYā€.

(Maybe I should change it to ā€œgetting acquainted with the monster under my bedā€ going by my recent collection post) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Itā€™s always the preferred outcum :joy:

1 Like