The Lounge

A nice pint of Hazy Jane IPA or a red wine…saying that a large G&T would be good!!

1 Like

I don’t really have a favourite beverage anymore. I like Irish Cream, Taboo for a short or lager. I like Sol ATM. Budweiser not going down too well.

Anyone like Blue Sapphire?

1 Like

Blue Nunn takes me back to my younger days :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Mines a vodka and cream soda! Cheers! :yum:

3 Likes

:beer: :beers: :wine_glass: :tropical_drink:
:tea:

Glenmorangie on the rocks and some decent chocolate to suck on, while I people watch quietly in the corner please bar tender.

3 Likes

Happy ?

1 Like

Happy :+1::slightly_smiling_face::tropical_drink:

And maybe another tune to go with my drink :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Make sure you’re replying to different people each time. :bulb:

1 Like

This is good advice. :+1:

2 Likes

@Ian_Chimp I haven’t heard that song in sooooo long!! And I’m not sure I’ve ever seen the video :joy:

@Scottishfunk :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

It’s a Frozen Raspberry Daiquiri for me so I can pretend I’m on holiday :cocktail::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

How nice would it be to have been on holidays
How many people had to cancel and where were you going

2 Likes

Thankfully I hadn’t actually booked anywhere as I’m so last minute, but I’d planned a lot for this year as I didn’t get away properly last year! Including a couple of solo trips which I was really looking forward to. But there will always be time in the future and there are much worse things happening than me not able to go on holiday! :joy:

1 Like

We have been very lucky, had 3 Devon holidays booked, our first one ended the day lockdown started, our second started the day it ended, and we were the first to use the chalet since we left it in March. Our third was September and we had a sun filled week.

4 Likes

We never go abroad as we won’t leave the dogs or have them vaccinated. Used to go away for a week or fortnight years ago but hated coming back to post, washing, work, emails afterwards so switched to going out for the day from home instead. Could do loads of those with a year’s holiday allowance. :grin:

4 Likes

We take the dog with us, i have been abroad and hated missing our dogs!

1 Like

I will be trying as hard as I can not to have a conversation with any 1 individual - they were innuendos to a certain member (may I add it was a joke. In no way malicious or anything)

3 Likes

Only one of us actually has a valid passport - one of the dogs has one from Romania. :romania: I don’t think she wants to take us back and show us round though. :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

I think the dog is the only one who misses me when I go away on business. Well she is the only one who pee’s with excitement when I get home :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I know exactly what you mean! We greet each other with “Alright” but the dog goes beserk! I got to the point where we were on holiday abroad and at mealtimes i was saving a couple of bits of steak for the dog out of habit, despite him being 5,000 miles away!

2 Likes