The Lounge

Lucky devil.

1 Like

Is international female orgasm day tomorrow open to domestic (UK) women too? :wink:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome @David1986H itā€™ll make the torturous dayā€™s of the street being dug up all worth it :100:% :ok_hand::smirk:

1 Like

Oh I think so. Best take part just in case.

First three orgasms of international female orgasm day under the belt (so to speak). Will have a few more later. I did mean to post about National Orgasm Day in the UK last Monday, but what with the orgasms, I totally forgot!

4 Likes

Girder
@Floating_Fun_Guy is this what delayed you on Saturday?

Wow, im amazed there wasnt a serious accident with that thing :scream_cat: its huge

1 Like

The less said about @WillCā€™s massive rock-hard girder, the better really.

4 Likes

Honestly the picture doesnā€™t do it justice, it extended right across the left hand side of the picture too. I think it was too long to follow the curve of the road around the island, and would have had to cautiously drive over the actual island. I didnā€™t hang around to find out!

P.S. looking at aerial footage on the local news site of it in situ, it appears there are about 6 girders all the same!

Is this where i make a joke about needing a bigger bridge? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Of course! :joy:

1 Like

Thatā€™s it. I got stuck behind it a few weeks ago too, itā€™s been parked up in a layby for a while and two more back up the road towards lichfield.

1 Like

you could make a gallon or two of Irn Bru out of that bad boy

3 Likes

Just thinking of all the vod to mix with that amount! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes, it was a big bugger! Cannock/Lichfield not too far apart!

@valbowski77 Lets move this in here for a sec. Ok, how can i help. You obviously wanted something more specific?
Googling a guide to g spotting may help. (Same for other types of orgasm too)
Heres a few decent threads with good advice. There is alot of info on g spotting on the forum.
Im a little hesitant to be super specific as what works for me may not for another person (sorry).

3 Likes

Just an update/FYI on my medical thing. The blood test result was negative (hurrah!), so itā€™s deffo not the really nasty thing I was fearing. It is most likely something unpleasant but far less serious, although that has yet to be confirmed: still something I would seriously never wish on anyone, mind you.

I guess thereā€™s no harm in naming the ailments now: Iā€™m sure I can trust you guys not to go off into a festival of horror stories about either of 'em. Seriously, folks, Iā€™m stressed enough ā€¦and the thing I have most likely got is caused/aggravated by stress, soā€¦yā€™know. :wink:

Long story short: I thought it might be Giant Cell Arteritis, and if it had been, until the blood test came back, I was living on a knife-edge of uncertainty (untreated GCA can cause sudden, irreversible blindness). The treatment for GCA is several years of heavy-duty steroids, with all the risks and consequences thereof - so THANK HEAVENS it isnā€™t that! :relieved:

What it appears to be is (deep breathā€¦) Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD): a condition where the muscles in your skull that operate your jaw contract of their own accord, pretty much at random, 24/7. This causes discomfort and pain in the head, neck, jaws and teeth. Mine is currently pretty mild, as it is in most people, but severe TMD can cause lockjaw. Eek. :fearful:

On the upside, itā€™s one of those conditions that can just disappear as mysteriously as it arrived. There are no drug treatments for it: as itā€™s a manifestation of stress/anxiety, you manage with massage and taking steps to reduce your stress levels.

Sorry - I didnā€™t mean this post to be so long. Just needed to say it out loud, I guess. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Thank you, @Justthe2ofus2007 - I would certainly be up for meditation. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Glad itā€™s not as bad as you feared. Hopefully things will either go of their own accord or can be treated with medication. Either way you know weā€™re here for you. :hugs:

1 Like