The Lounge

I’ve not seen it yet - wasn’t home from work… got about 3 to catch up on now but I’ll let you know my thoughts in a few weeks! :rofl:

@steve19 Only Connect :+1:

1 Like

Right don’t watch it. She is the presenter.

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife This is so sweet :heartpulse::sparkling_heart:

@Green_Eyed_Girl that pink one looks fun and @AshhhDTD the gold dildo is awesome, it looks huge in the picture though!

2 Likes

@Kitty-Cat01 I liked it :grin: . Definetly a new fave. Will get round to posting pictures of the others at some point.

@Dirty-Wife that is the sweetest gift. Your hubby is amazing

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I got really lucky with him. He is literally my everything :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Evening all, so what’s everyone’s plans for the bank holiday weekend? I expect to hear about drinking and going places now we can :rofl:

Blimey, such a busy weekend which is amazing but more importantly seeing friends and family. Also love that there seems to be plenty of alcohol planned too :rofl:
So so sorry to hear about your dad too. Sending positive thoughts :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so sorry, I agree it’s horrible to see a loved one deteriorate. I’ve had first hand knowledge so know exactly what that’s like. Stay strong x

1 Like

Pointing the car north in the morning and heading for sunny S. Yorks.
No doubt swinging by my favourite brewery to bring back a couple of crates of my favourite brew.

3 Likes

I love it! Would be rude not to swing by and get some beers. What brewery you heading to?

Bradfield Brewery in Sheffield S6
To buy some Sixer, at 6% it hits the spot, so good I bought the T shirt…
… and hoody and hat

3 Likes

Oh lovey, how dreadful - I’m so sorry. Biggest of big hugs…
:hugs: :heart:

@Melody1 This is a fine example of my useless knowledge of maths and anything maths related! Unfortunately my stupidity is now evident for everyone to see in my review! :flushed: :rofl:

Seriously though, thanks for the explanation :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

It sounds like you have a fun and full weekend. The baps will be out today then. ( baps where I come from are cobs/rolls/baps for beefburgers.
Have a great time

1 Like

Hi all, could someone possibly please pop a comment or just a breaker post in :uk: Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD sometime today? There’s been some really good items the last few days and certainly today but I’ve had the last three posts so can’t put tomorrow’s up unless someone says something :rofl:.

Thanks muchly!

Hope your Mum was okay yesterday @Justthe2ofus2007 and so sorry to hear about your Dad. Really horrible.

I hope the hot tubbing later helped lighten the mood and that you have lots of fun today. What does your husband do on the farm that he’s been working at home a lot? I’m constantly on a tractor :tractor: :joy:

1 Like

@Peitho i hope I have done what you needed

1 Like

Perfect - thank you! :kissing_heart:

:rofl: My Mum is just the same! I’m glad your Dad is a little bit better.

Glad hubby is enjoying the new job, everything crossed it does the trick in making life more harmonious.

1 Like

So for those in the UK it’s that wonderful part of a bank holiday where you have no work tomorrow and can relax that bit longer. Hope you have all had a good day x

6 Likes