My Reviews

Free Tester Toy

:lovehoney_heart: by @Blonde_Bunny, 6th September 2021

The Realm Lycan Werewolf Silicone Dildo 8 Inch

The Big Bad Wolf

Fear suffused passion, the thrill inside danger, the desire to be hunted, to be caught, to be taken. It’s a secret salacious thirst I know many of us have - me so more than most. With my insidious sexual fantasies of masculine monsters, bulging beasts, demons and dragons - the savager the better - and my love of extremely filling dildos, I’m forever looking for a formidable new sex toy for hair-raising personal pleasure, a combination of neither man nor beast, and finally for us fantasy freaks, Lovehoney now sell something that begins to satiate that need.

My eyes truly fell from my face when I saw this lurking from the shadows of the Lovehoney website, leaving me filled to my core with insatiable lust and fear to experience this man-wolf humanoid hybrid inside of me. All dogs will chase a pussy, and it seemed this wolf might have a bone to pick with me.

The packaging of this toy is breathtaking. A chilling crossbreed of medieval masochism with dark cartoonish characteristics, it really does awaken and arouse the role playing cosplay girl inside me. The tease and taunt of the clear front window, combined with the clever design to pull the small tab on the side to open it like a drawer, is brilliant. Although this boxing really does gift you the feelings of quality craftsmanship, luxury and excitement, I honestly challenge you to not just simply shred and ravage this packaging like a raging beastly animal to eagerly grab the rewards that are within.

Unleash the beast.

I will never forget my first impressions of this toy, Woah… This cock, is HUGE. Sometimes, a devilishly daunting and intimidating toy with a promise of splitting me in two is exactly what I need.

Never have I stared, slack jawed and dribbling, upon a dildo as exquisitely stunning, staggeringly endearing, and in equal measure, as bone-quiveringly terrifying. I think I’m in love. I could honestly feel myself salivating - from more than just the lips upon my face - just looking at the fiendish appearance of this beast. Then when I felt its weight in my tiny trembling hands taking it from the packet, I honestly couldn’t wait for it to mount me.

Unlike Little Red Riding Hood, I knew this wasn’t Granny in my bed, but I jumped in anyway…

By my quite educated judgment I’d say the Lycan has a medium-firm density. It has a satisfying amount of squish, but still plenty firm enough to not flop over, even in heavy, hard use. The surface of this dildoic masterpiece is utterly irresistible. The webbing of sinuous veins like osseous tendons truly gives the sensation of real skin covering resiliently strong muscle. It’s a little softer than most of my other silicone toys, and really delightful to hold, smother in lube, and run your hands all over – which you’ll do a lot, I expect, and just sit there drooling at the prospect of taking it all.

How big is this monstrosity exactly? Well, by my own measurements it’s actually just over 10.5”s in overall length, with a maximum insertable length of slightly under 8”s. IF you make it that far. The maximum circumference of the insertable area is an eye-popping - and quite challenging - 6.25”s of girth and this is around the extremely pronounced coronal ridge collar of the head. This terrifying girth stays pretty much the same down the entire shaft to the beginning of the base.

The bottom of the dildo is flat. It’s not a suction base, it’s just clean cut flat. This of course helps it stand upright to store, or for putting on a surface and lowering yourself on to. Normally I’d only choose a dildo with a suction cup, but the size and weight alone of this dick (it’s almost 1 kilo!) means there’s really no need for a suction cup at all, even when bouncing on it. It does however have a Vac-U-Lock cavity to add one or to use the dildo as an attachment on a fucking machine.

I knew I’d need to be extremely relaxed and excessively aroused in order to allow this monster to mate me - and have an ample amount of lube and possibly a telephone available nearby - so I started the session by reading a tale of fantasy filth erotica, popping in my fur foxtail butt plug and began some heavy clitoral petting, but held off from an orgasm deliberately. Once I’d edged myself to a point where I just desperately needed to shove it inside me, I knew it was time. I applied plenty of lube all over the dildo – I honestly didn’t need any between my legs - and began screwing myself with the Lycan.

It, Is, Enormous. With each inch I could feel every single veiny sinew and bulge stretch further my already strained self. My poor taught skin screaming and crying wolf with paralysing pleasure entwined by sensations of mildest pain. This monster is everything I could want in terms of a fantasy beast filling of both theatre and thickness. That combined with the extreme taboo element of being forcefully fucked by a furiously furry freak only adds to the intense eroticism.

I could just about insert it up to the base, but that was really pushing it hard with it absolutely rammed right in and up against my cervix at that point - eye rolling , pass-out pleasure. Then with the addition of intense vibrations of my wand against my clit, it didn’t take me long to tip over the knife-edge and free-fall into a glorious succession of multiple climax’s while dreaming of heavy paws and a savage toothed maw.

After orgasming all over this Wolf, the dildo had become incredibly messy, what with the combination of my own cum juices and the amount of lube I tend to use. Thankfully, the toy is extremely easy to clean up. Made solely of silicone and devoid of any electronics or batteries, the dildo can be easily rejuvenated with a little soap and warm water, sanitising sex toy wipes, and actually even in the dishwasher - we’ve all done it.

Being the greedy girl that I am - and an obsessive of anal play and double penetration - I’ve also tried this dick for anal. I must say though, this really is a big beast and no way in hell could I go straight in to this. The head is quite a blunt shape, so even after wearing a butt plug for most of the day and then playing with smaller dildos first, it does require a bucket of lube and a lot of time for initial penetration, but my god, as soon as that defined, almost barbed style demonic head pops in, this wolf almost feels tied inside of you, sensationally and relentlessly knotted within you like a butt plug. The shaft has no real taper or graduating thickness meaning once past the head, I can satisfyingly take the entire length of this dick to its furry balls base.

In summery, If you’re anything like me and into alternative scenes, fantasy phallic monster fucking or just love things that are a little bit (ok a lot) different, the Lycan will slide right up your street. Although I do enjoy dildos on the large side regularly, this huge wolf cock certainly isn’t for quickies and it won’t be the dick I reach for every day - even my holes wouldn’t take that kind of regular abuse. But for a once-a-week special bit of fun? A Sunday roast, as it were? Hell yes. It’s such a shame it doesn’t have an oversized, overwhelming swollen knot on the lower shaft towards the base like some other fantasy style dildos - if it did I think I’d die - but it’s still utterly phenomenal.

This dildo may be the Wolf and perhaps I the Little Piggy, but it will be me who will huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow my load now.

I can only hope, pray and dream that Lovehoney begin to stock and sell more dildos and toys of these frighteningly filling fantasy styles and designs for this surprisingly not so niche kink that many of us have.

Overall Rating: 5/5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Pros: This girthy beast of a creature with it’s dense, matte texture, will have you screaming and crying wolf.

Cons: I’m being a little picky, but I’d love this doggy style demon to have a bulging knotted shaft.

Bottom Line: This fiendish phallus is the perfect combination of thrill and terror for a fearful and filling fuck.

13 Likes