I missed you terribly, my dear Peitho. I saw your message in the Missing Members topic, and felt bad for my quick exit. I popped a Like in, but I couldn’t reply at the time as Brenna had taped my mouth shut and locked me in a cupboard (consensually, of course ).
I was originally ‘off’ until November 1st, but I missed you too much and have fudged my homework so I could come back early.
Glad you studied hard and got your homework finished (or fudged… but probably finished) early.
I’m pretty sure everyone will be pleased your back… I did contemplate trying to put a contender in for the next round of POTW but decided my forum skills weren’t quite there .
I have a quiz planned for sometime next week… planned but not yet written as I’ve just found off I have a week off after an absolutely manic Summer - Hooray. I shall expect you to submit answers pre answer sheet now you’re back for that one
I set up a discourse forum. It’s fully live and working, but it’s a bit rough around the edges still. I’ll pop a link in my profile so it’s not on the public boards (I’m a little shy about it ).
Yaaaay very glad you’re back! I saw your swish new forum whilst you were away (kept checking your profile to make sure you hadn’t gone for good!), and it reassured me that you were working on something else! I wasn’t sure if I was allowed to mention it or not so glad I can! It’s a fab idea - I wish I had something to contribute but maybe I’ll get some tips and tricks from there once it’s fully up and running Anyway, I’m rambling, but it’s really good to see you back.
You definitely have things to contribute. It’s not all creative-writing, and your opinions are always articulate and thoughtful. You would be a genuine asset.
Yes and no lol, I was going to get myself some new items anyway. If they sell great if not no loss xx I’m kinda just figuring it out as I go along lol xx
Evening all. Very nearly made a massive ooopps.
Saw an ombre cardigan online I liked, copied the link to send to my Mum.
I pasted it into the message box and was about to hit send when I realised I actually pasted this…
Rechargeable Couple’s Sex Toy Kit (5 piece) - Toys for Penis/Clitoris/Body (TPE/Silicone/ABS) Couples Bundle - Toys for Penis/Clitoris, Game, Scented (Soy) Candle, (Silicone/ABS) Moving Foreskin Dual Density Dildo with Balls - TPE, 5” Insertable Length/4.5” Circumference Moving Foreskin Dual Density Dildo with Balls - TPE, 6.5” Insertable Length/5” Circumference
Just popping in to say Hello to everyone, old and new, I hope that everyone is as well as can be; It sure has been a while and I have missed the community, I am nervous to be here