The Lounge

Well @MsSubExperimenter and @WillC I now know where I’ve got to go to be safe the next time there is a thunder storm with lightening.

2 Likes

Current Taskmaster task… “Sit on a cake”

I feel it’s a win for @KinkyMira ! :rofl:

4 Likes

Was disappointed Victoria didn’t have a more Morgana style sit on the cake, but yes, finally, I have my round on Taskmaster!

4 Likes

@Peitho and perfect title, Fragile Masculinity :laughing:

2 Likes

Very smug tonight, did exceptionally well and got the Tin Tin question very early!

Well done @WillC. We tend to do reasonably well on the walls and missing vowels rounds early on but in the later rounds and heats we’re mere spectators.
When it gets to that stage we play ‘guess what colour VCM is wearing’ before it starts obviously. Then ‘is it a dress or skirt’ when it gets to the walls!
I’ve done better on University Challenge :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Usually get a couple on the wall, and good at missing vowels. But last night was good at nearly everything, it’s pot luck really though! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just noticed the small forum update with the alt options in the like button. Thought id broken something for a moment there :laughing:

The only thing is they don’t count on your “likes” count either giving or receiving but they are fun.

2 Likes

I have added a note to the info. :+1:

The badge is a bit hit and miss so far as well, but I’m hoping that will shake itself out overnight.

Edit: I think it’s sorted itself out now. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

yeah, confused me too lol
It’s something I’ve thought before would be good to have but once there’s choice…
… it’s sometimes hard to choose
:grin:

at work I have a reputation for picking the smiley face

4 Likes

@Saffron18 I was confused what you meant and had to ask the internet about cooking tea :see_no_evil: :+1:

2 Likes

Hilarious :rofl: Did you think it was something kinky you hadn’t heard of before?!

1 Like

There’s even a topic for it: :slightly_smiling_face:

There are some persuasive arguments. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: On the subject of UK-isms, I’ll shoehorn in a link to the Piss-ary too. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I wondered how him making you tea would satiate your hunger :tea: :thinking: :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ll have to start saying pissflaps :joy: Had only heard 5 of those before, learning new things every day :nerd_face::+1:

1 Like

If you ever visit, it’s customary to scrawl “Pissflaps Rule!!” in spray paint wherever there’s some free space on an alley wall. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:laughing: I’ll make sure to remember that :memo::ok_hand:

1 Like

Marker pen in a toilet cubicle is also accepted.

3 Likes

i was confused, I was thinking cooking tea is a term for something I don’t know. Then realised it did not but you Americans don’t know what us Brits mean.

2 Likes