The Lounge

I’ve got an invisibility cloak. Didn’t ask for it, mind.
At least, I assume I’m wearing one, because folk keep walking into me…

Against my better judgement we watched ‘My First Threesome’ last night on Channel 4. I always find these documentaries quite disappointing and I feel not very representative of the people indulging in what ever it is!

Anyway, is it just me or did anybody else feel sad for these people represented, it was like they were all searching for something to fill a hole (no pun intended) in their lives. Used by channel 4 for cheap program.

The whole thing would put me off the experience if I didn’t know better.

:cry::cry:

1 Like

I get this so often, I’m always saying to myself “ah I see I’m invisible again today”

1 Like

Try sitting in a wheelchair if you want to be invisible. Never fails.

2 Likes

Oh I loved the adventures of frog and toad when I was little… I feel bad for frog here @PKH when compared to Kermit … definitely get where you’re coming from with some lingerie though and in my case especially hold ups :rofl:

1 Like

I have to use a mobility scooter @KinkyMira and as soon as I sit on it I feel my confidence reduce and everyone looks down on you / you become invisible.

1 Like

A few of my friends use wheelchairs and the number of people who’ve come up behind them and just started pushing them :open_mouth::open_mouth:

2 Likes

I was just looking through the shop and I just wanted to say that @rockstar killed it with his post on the Couples Sex Toy Advent Calendar . Extremely well thought out and descriptive, and makes it easy make the decision to buy!

3 Likes

Agreed - Great review @rockstar !

2 Likes

That irritates me, that in this day of age people can be so ignorant as to how to approach or talk to some one in that situation. Common sense should prevail and be adopted, I guess it’s a “Your different you must need help” Scenario. Not in that situation but have seen many a case where people ASSUME someone needs help, probably why I love Catherine Tate’s Naan so much.

Thank you. I try to give as much detail as possible and be positive but honest.

2 Likes

Hope the coil has settled in ok @Dirty-Wife

1 Like

Yeah thank you :blush: just a few period cramps after but all ok

I gathered it was OK, as you wouldn’t be having sex if it wasn’t!

1 Like

And definitely all ok on that front :smirk:

1 Like

@Peitho love your description of the connectivity in your review of the We-Vibe Bloom.

“I know it has to work through my vagina but to my knowledge that doesn’t have an impenetrable lead lining.” Made me laugh but it’s so accurate - the connection is absolutely rubbish internally :cry:

3 Likes

The phrase “I don’t have a fanny like a Faraday Cage springs to mind” :joy:

5 Likes

:rofl: Thank you but yes, absolutely true and it’s such a shame because everything else about the Bloom is truly brilliant. Thank God if you’re on a pre-set vibe it just keeps going when the signal is lost. Very annoying though. For playing with music and drawing I literally had my phone resting on my pelvis. It can’t be that hard, other toys manage (…which thankfully proves @WillC that I do not have a Fanny like a Faraday Cage" - not a phrase I know but a very good one and appropriate here!)

3 Likes

Exactly! So frustrating isn’t it? It works okay if using it for clit stimulation but as soon as it goes in… nothing. A black hole :joy:

Get connected with phone an inch in front of vagina, move phone to hip, lose connection :woman_facepalming:t2:

I’m very tempted to use @WillC’s phrase in my review (with permission) as it’s not something I’ve heard before either!

I agree it would be fabulous and well worth the money if the connection wasn’t so shockingly weak!

From reading the other reviews, it appears a standard issue :cry:

2 Likes

Feel free to use it! :rofl:

3 Likes