The Lounge

Morning @CurvyJilly they do look fantastic on your profile picture :heart::heart: looking at getting a new pair love stuttin about in them but binned them all when i got back with my wife as she didnt like me wearing all the girly stuff.and now im back in my flat miss dressing up and getting my thigh boot on :rofl::rofl:

Well @CurvyJilly

Well @CurvyJilly talking about pvc boots just botught myself a new pvc thigh lenght pair with see through bottoms to go with my pvc cat suit what a slut i am :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey @Fire_Ice1 hope you are well :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @Latex73 I’m good thanks hope you are too. Just wished children didn’t have so many weeks off school for holidays hehe!

2 Likes

Sounds like fun keeping them entertained ! Im very well thank you for asking :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @Boogaloo how are you.do you remember me i was pinklips back sometime ago

Hi @Cadgymgoer - I’m afraid you’ll have to change your profile picture as it breaks the “No nipples” rule in the Photo Rules. I know it seems a slightly odd rule but the politics and reasoning were debated last month in this thread if you fancy a read: Emily Clarkson campaigns to ‘free the nipple’. Sponsored by Lovehoney. Hypocritical? :+1:

1 Like

Harold Bishop once appeared in a sex dream, but that’s the closest I’ve got. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Not sure if that’s disturbing or not :joy::joy::joy: how the heck did he appear in your dream :joy::joy::neutral_face:

2 Likes

Obviously bare-chested, and offering me a quick Holy Roll special. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just had to run to the hardware store, because i somehow misplaced the screws for the Bangin’ Bench I bought for the wife.

She’s been out of town for a week so I finally got it out of its hiding spot to surprise her tomorrow.

Fingers crossed she’s receptive.

I hope the weather stays good for a few days then. I don’t think she will like it the cold weather returns.

1 Like

My reviews sink into insignificance when I read the brilliantly written reviews here @Mint-Monster @PKH @Peitho ECT ECT

Brilliantly written reviews.

3 Likes

So, I’m a complete numpty and managed to lose my phone while rounding up sheep on Tuesday. Spent ages ringing it, no luck. Found the rather large circle it should be in from Find My Device unfortunately the battery was dead by the time I got there and despite hours looking (in long grass) with friends and a metal detector no luck.

I’ve borrowed the OH’s laptop for emails and a quick check in here… turns out the forum is a very different place to navigate not on a phone!

Anyway… long way of saying I am not going to be on much until I find (or probably replace :woman_facepalming:) my phone. Normal almost constant attendance will then resume. If anyone @Ian_Chimp , @Green_Eyed_Girl , @anyone_else can post the UK DOTD in :uk: UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD over the next few days that would be fabulous!

Worst thing is not being on at all yesterday I have lost my perfect record of attendance. Sad times.

2 Likes

Hope you find it :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I will definitely at least try and remember. :slight_smile: :+1:

That sounds like you have really bad luck, but really great friends. :slight_smile:

I think FlickLit has a nicer desktop layout. :slight_smile: I thought one of the most interesting things was being able to see the views on the Latest topic list, and you can click on the headers to sort the order by replies/views/activity. Who knew? :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Me too - Thank you!

This is true - they are wonderful people!

I can’t sign in - I’ve tried! I have requested a password reminder via email but it’s not come through yet. There is no hurry, I was in a field with a metal detector at half 5 this morning to try and find my phone so it’s definitely bedtime now but I’d very much like to sign back in tomorrow evening to get my fill of erotic literature. An additional annoyance - my ongoing (though with lots still to do) Choose Your Own Adventure story is on my phone… and not backed up. Even more reason to find my phone!!! I’m such a moron.

5 Likes

It says it’s sent one? You could check your spam?

Not in Inbox, Other or Junk I’m afraid. I will try again tomorrow, I don’t have that many passwords so I’ll probably guess it eventually even if I don’t get the email :rofl:

1 Like