The Lounge

@Green_Eyed_Girl , @pootle

One down!
:stars:
:slightly_smiling_face:

Update: come in thereā€™s too much light. Might try again later

1 Like

It takes about 30mins for your eyes to adjust fully, so sticking at it usually helps. Or you can wait till the moon sets and try then

2 Likes

@Peitho this is such a clever review!!

1 Like

:rofl: Thank youā€¦ and thank you for highlighting the review as I missed the ā€œRead more aboutā€¦ā€ bit when I posted it. Even looked for it but was looking too far down. Doh. Edited now, so again, thanks!

ā€¦ Genuinely donā€™t ever insert it! It was actually the following day post poop before I could get it out but that seemed too much information for the review :see_no_evil::woman_facepalming:t2:.

1 Like

@Melody1 @Green_Eyed_Girl
Sat out til 01.30/01.45 and only saw three meteorites and a few planes,but what surprised me the most was the number of satellites!!!

4 Likes

We had cloud, so i didnt manage to see anything sadly. If its clear, i might give it a go tonight.

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl the moon isnā€™t going to be as bright as it has been tonight so you stand a better chance i reckons :+1:

2 Likes

I was in Central Birmingham so could barely see sky or make out stars

Good plan. :+1:

@Melody1 worth having a punt tonight, there might be some out there still

2 Likes

@Lovehoney_Brenna if this post is in the wrong place I apologise
Right then Iā€™ll set the scene, me and Mrs Pootle are having a 1 night mini vacation and all the signs earlier on when we checked in were looking favourable for some action tonight (Iā€™m not going to lie i was getting proper excited)
Now imagine my dismay as literally within the hour of checking in Mrs Pootle starts to feel a bit ā€œsquiffyā€ and by the time weā€™ve had our meal sheā€™s ready to head to the bathroomā€¦i felt a bit uneasy but it seems to have moved on for me now so Iā€™m sat like Billy no mates in the hotel bar whilst Mrs Pootle is in our room feeling the effects of the bug our lad and family have seemingly passed onto us,Mrs P in particular!!!
Now i donā€™t wish to sound like a selfish brat and i know she canā€™t help it but i am sooo f####d off right now as this is the second time this year this has happened and I honestly think Mrs Pootle was up for some fun which makes it even more of a pill to swallow.
I think Iā€™m just destined to live out my days with no intimacy or sexual activity with my wife and currently itā€™s really hurting, so much so i feel like getting completely wasted.
Sorry for the depressing post but itā€™s my state of mind right now.

1 Like

@pootle - that sucks, sorry to hear

Oh, thats really unfortunate. What bad timing to catch a bug for you both.
:hugs: im sure it wont be the only opportunity. But it is a pity you both couldnā€™t enjoy your mini break as youā€™d planned.

1 Like

No shooting stars here either :frowning: Too much high cloudā€¦and then fog rolled in

2 Likes

@Green_Eyed_Girl sadly due to my wifeā€™s health our sex life pretty much died in 2017 so i hope you can imagine my frustration as to be honest i hadnā€™t planned on anything happening, but a little bit of playful touching/groping wasnā€™t met with the usual outburst and i was told to calm down and slow down as we could have an early night, all said with a little smile and a look i havenā€™t seen for a few years (no joke) i felt as if Iā€™d won the lottery but then lost the ticketā€¦

I feel your frustration, life always seems to throw a spanner in the works just when things are looking up. Hopefully you can plan another break and there will be no sudden spanner.

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry @pootle I understand the disappointment. The timing was really bad.

When your wife is feeling better have a chat with her about it, she was feeling the feels that night so find out what helped her feel that way, if it was the night away and could you recreate that at home if everyone was out.

I hope youā€™re feeling a bit better.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this I do hope you get another opportunity very soon must be so difficult for you ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

I think a chat once she is feeling better is the thing to do. I understand your frustration. @pootle

1 Like

@Green_Eyed_Girl @Bonzo2020 @WillC @JoCat @Latex73 @steve19
Cheers for the support guys,i just needed to vent!!!
Neither of us are feeling to bright today either so Iā€™ll attempt a chat about what couldā€™ve been when we both feel better.

6 Likes

Hi @carzy , replying here as the Review thread is meant to just be for reviews so you have an easy reference for finding them if you want to talk about a particular review youā€™ve written in a different thread. It also allows us to keep a record of our reviews in one place.

Iā€™m going to direct you to @Ian_Chimp 's Reviewing Reviews which has loads of helpful tips in it. In addition, @Blonde_Bunny 's :pencil2: The Review Writing Routine is a topic that has great advice in it for writing reviews.

If youā€™re happy to post a few reviews and ask for constructive feedback please do so, I think people here will be really helpful.

5 Likes