The Lounge

How did you get on then?

Did you enjoy it and get nevis done?
Are you still here? Up north? Enjoy te views on tue road? Lol have a near death experience on said road? Lol

Nevis is done! Loved parts of it, hated parts of it. Got to slide down the snow on my bum and my feet and legs are still sore 2 days later.

We got great weather for it, the top was a tad foggy but the views on the way up were incredible. The A82 is stunning, just mountains everywhere! Weā€™re in Fort Augustus now and Edinburgh for the next few days and then home :ferry:

8 Likes

@ChloJakes Iā€™m glad you added the photo when you referred to multiple bushes! :joy:

@MsSubExperimenter of course, I had to go look :wink:

immaculately maintained, just as I expected @ChloJakes :wink:

Hi all

Well Iā€™m at work, sat around till 16.30 until my meeting with the transport manager for reasons unknownā€¦
Not worried about it but it would be nice to know!!!

1 Like

I hope your meeting goes ok @pootle mateā€‹:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Cheers @Knight1119, yeah all is good now,i got a chance to explain how Iā€™ve let life and marriage pressures creep into and affect my standards of work!!!
She figured something was wrong as Iā€™m one of her better drivers (her words) and I think she was glad to find out why Iā€™ve been making so many mistakes in one particular area of my job.

6 Likes

Sounds like a positive outcome.

Absolutely @JoCat we had a lengthy chat ā€œoff the recordā€ so to speak.

4 Likes

Hi @JoCat
Any chance you could edit a recent post with name mentioned pleaseā€¦ :heart:

Sorry Iā€™m only seeing this now. Iā€™ve taken out her name, I used it bc its her profile name, but Iā€™ll not do it again.

@JoCat
Thank you :heart: :heart: :heart:
I know nothing was meantā€¦ Initially it was my mistake. She doesnt follow anymoreā€¦ Or maybe she does under a different name :thinking:

1 Like

@rik44DD
think we are the only ones still up !!

@Davey123 me too :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

@Boogaloo hi hope your keeping well

why are we posting our reviews here?
Also I wrote likeā€¦+20 reviewsā€¦soā€¦do I post all +20?

Hi @krzwis , Iā€™ve moved your question to the lounge as that thread is just for posting your reviews in, if you so wish.

Basically, when the shopping site switched over we lost the ability to link to reviews and have all the ones weā€™d written in one place to easily view, which was very irritating. That thread is a way of getting around this problem. Certainly not all my reviews are posted there, but all the ones from the last few years and some from earlier for products that I still talk about on the forum. If youā€™re recommending a toy, or talking about one in a thread it makes it easier if you can link to your review of it. It also means for convienience, I can see all my reviews together. This link, for example, is just the OP and then only my posts within the thread. It also means for those who post photos wearing the lingerie, they can link them with the review, which is really helpful from my point of view as a potential purchaser.

There is no need to post your reviews there and it doesnā€™t change your chances of becoming a tester, it is just helpful for some of us. You donā€™t need to post all your reviews but maybe youā€™d like to post some for products you want to talk about or if anyone wants feedback on their reviews they can post some and ask for feedback in Reviewing Reviews.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s really good for you @The_Little_Ladybird and you must not forget the vast number of virtual friends you have here. I hope you had a wonderful bank holiday and remember not long until the weekend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird he obviously wasnā€™t the man for you hey! Good luck with the new guy, hopefully heā€™s not as soft as the gym guy :crossed_fingers::kissing_heart:

2 Likes