The Lounge

Good for you regarding not wanting married men. I’m glad you have good morals @The_Little_Ladybird. I am sure the right man will come along and sweep you off your feet. You would certainly be a great catch, regarding a FWB would you consider going to a club? You would have to be careful to find the right person as you could be told anything.

1 Like

@steve19 Im being greedy at the moment. Id like to meet someone organically I suppose. The thought of dating apps at this point dont appeal.

I am hopefully catching up with a guy I know this evening… we will see x

3 Likes

Its good to the greedy but also be choosy as well. Don’t just jump for the first. If I were single I would not have a clue about app’s so would be no good for me either. Good luck. @The_Little_Ladybird

2 Likes

@The_Little_Ladybird well good on him for explaining and apologising. That fwb you seek is just around the corner I know it :wink: x

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird hope tonight goes well :crossed_fingers: I’ll be looking for an update :wink: x

2 Likes

Have a great evening @The_Little_Ladybird :crossed_fingers::slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

1 Like

Thanks both @Knight1119 and @SteelA1 we sat and had a drink and a really good long chat.

Happy with that x

2 Likes

You’re welcome @The_Little_Ladybird x :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird glad it went well. I really hope it continues to and moves forward in a good way for you :kissing_heart: I say that with a hint of jealousy though :smirk::joy: x

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird hope he had a good day :ok_hand:

1 Like

@SteelA1 Ive had a lovely day, thanks handsome x

1 Like

@The_Little_Ladybird i actually meant your son on his birthday haha (was it yesterday?)
Was it you having the driving lesson or your son?
Glad you’ve had a good day though :kissing_heart: x

1 Like

Haa yes yesterday was my Son’s birthday… driving lesson was good too. Ive had a couple of gins :wink::tired_face:

1 Like

You’re driving lesson?

No his

Haha ok, I thought so really. Sorry to be so nosey :man_facepalming:

No its lovely that you are interested x

@The_Little_Ladybird Edited by mod x

Please remember not to engage in one-on-one chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

How are youb