The Lounge

We miss you @CurvyJilly, hope you’re ok :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Just noticed I seem to have a new notification of a like from @CurvyJilly.

6 Likes

She might be trying to keep her Regular Badge ticking over. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good point,but as long as she is still checking in now and again hopefully she realises she has not been forgotten and that we miss her.

3 Likes

Brainwave.

Lovehoney should make and sell a Christmas Pudding bra.

Thoughts?

Peekaboo nipple berries? :rofl:

10 Likes

Haha genius!! Great idea

1 Like

FabYuleUs!!!

3 Likes

I have @AWB1955 sweety. How about yourself? :heart:

1 Like

@Blonde_Bunny yes good weekend running yesterday bit of Christmas shopping with a bit of fun time :blush:

1 Like

Newbie still trying to figure this site out…any help welcome…what are all you horny people doing?

1 Like

You should get some tutorial posts from the automated forum software that will guide you into how to use it. :robot:

Now you mention it, I’m going to have a little tickle with the LH Clitoral Caress. :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi @Bonidal , if you have a read of the Forum Quick Start Guide that’s a great place to start!

Me personally - I’m just about to go to work :woman_shrugging:t2:

@Serpentwand how do you find the LH clitoral caress? Is it gentle?

I find it quite gentle and tickly round my penis and balls, best through underwear where it can build up a more widespread vibration, and directly around my ass which is more intense.

2 Likes

Okay, well I was sad parts of a computer wasn’t done in missing vowels even if Victoria was happy about it and I was very disgusted neither team got A____ Resurrection!

…otherwise they did rather better than me :joy:

1 Like

Not seen it yet. One for tomorrow night I think.

2 Likes

@KinkyMira @Peitho @MsSubExperimenter i got the “a” one! I was also shit hot on films set in what is now the past! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I got all the films set in what is now the past too, always do a lot better on missing vowels than on the rest of the rounds though.

I was pretty terrible at both walls tonight, don’t think I got anything before the groups were revealed on the first wall! :joy:

1 Like

I got the lollies! I am usually good at missing vowels, much better than here for some reason!

I got pretty much all of the missing vowels, got the horseradish one on clue 2, did okayish on the walls but not as well as I sometimes do!

2 Likes