The Lounge

I’ve just come in the lounge and I’ve got wood …having spent the last 20 minutes putting my chopper through its paces.

Am now toasting my nuts by the stove. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Ooh Matron! :joy:

3 Likes

R.I.P. Barbara Windsor i’m certain those of us of a certain age loved the smut and entendre’s of the Carry On films.

6 Likes

Loved the entendres - they weren’t even double.

Babs began her career at Stratford East with Joan Littlewood. If she hadn’t got caught up in the Carry Ons, she might have been seen in a lot more serious roles. It was only when she got to Eastenders that most people got to see what real acting chops she had. :sunglasses:

ADDED LATER: 7:35pm tonight, BBC One - “Babs” - her dramatised life story. If you’ve not seen it, it’s excellent. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Infamy infamy! They’ve all got it in for me! :wink:

5 Likes

Amanda Barry as Cleopatra is still an all-time sex goddess in my house - far preferable to Liz Taylor! :yum:

2 Likes

I agree! Some fine ladies in those films! Valerie Leon, Margaret Nolan to name a couple!

…and let’s not forget Bernard Bresslaw in drag - what a hottie! :grin:

2 Likes

I was just saying a month ago that they never put them on tv any more @WillC

1 Like

I think they’re on ITV 2 or 4 quite regularly!

1 Like

God, I’d give my left labia for a lie in… :woman_facepalming:t3::smile::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Gosh. This was a whole year ago. Where has this year gone?

2 Likes

Anyone out there feeling cheerful today? I couldn’t create more than three consecutive posts so had to add to yesterday’s
:slight_smile: :grin: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Not exactly cheerful as i’m at work, but of average disposition! :wink:

1 Like

Busy boy today painting putting up the decs and currently putting the tree up next lights on the tree and lastly but no means least the decs for the tree :evergreen_tree: whoop beer o’clock then I think how you guys and gals are having a great day :+1::kissing_heart::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

4 Likes

@WillC did you see @CurvyJilly was on mate nice to see her back even briefly :+1::kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Hopefully she’s feeling better, where did you see her?

3 Likes

I got a recent like from her mate tonight so hopefully she is safe and well ? :+1: @WillC let’s hope so :+1:

2 Likes

Me too! Bless her! Hopefully she’ll join us again soon? @CurvyJilly hope you’re doing ok, we miss you! :hugs:

4 Likes

Well said mate our thoughts are with you, you are missed by us all @WillC @CurvyJilly keep yourself safe and please take care :christmas_tree::kiss:

4 Likes