The Lovehoney Community

I actually love the people on the LH forum, the majority of you are so genuine, funny, entertaining and just give off a good vibe (lol, not a toy joke btw), I don't post often but I do read probably 5 days a week sometimes multiple times a day, my OH was on here reading multiple times a day for months lol

YOU'RE AMAZING so I thought I'd tell you :)

Also, has anyone realised they're addicted to LH?

and are any of you addicted to buying toys?

I am completely addicted to the forum, definitely.

When I'm on my laptop or phone, my OH asks "Whatcha doing?" He now knows theres two replies, "Facebook" or "Lovehoney". :)

I'm hooked on browsing the site, making purchases etc :D

Oh yes I'm a self confessed lovehoney-holic, its very addictive!

So addicted! Use LH more than Facebook definitely.. Put myself in debt practically buying toys haha! Can't resist the sales and deals! Xx

I dont know what you are talking about!

(Hides my LH post counter and kicks the boxes of toys deeper under the bed)

I totally agree.. There are some really great people on the forum! I'm totally addicted to Lovehoney. Use the forum every day.. Review every purchase and spend much more than I should lol x

Fluffbags wrote:

LOL!

Completely addicted to the forums and buying toys.
Unfortunately i find that the less money i have the more i want to buy stuff lol.

Complete addict here. (Holding both hands up) take me to lovehoneys sexy prison lol.

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Complete addict here. (Holding both hands up) take me to lovehoneys sexy prison lol.

Hahaha this made me laugh!

Seconded MG, haha, if lovehoney has a sexy prison though I seriously wanna be in it!

MissChar wrote:

Seconded MG, haha, if lovehoney has a sexy prison though I seriously wanna be in it!

Lol handcuff me up and throw away the key =P

yuuuup

Hello my name is Cheeky Chica and I'm a lovehoney addict, it's been 1 day since my last purchase...... Help!

I think Lovehoney should have a big warning notice when you go the site. WARNING HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Once you buy you can't stop!

I'm addicted and think my OH is becoming addictive too. He's determined to beat me at the ranking system lol x

Lollipop ;) wrote:

I think Lovehoney should have a big warning notice when you go the site. WARNING HIGHLY ADDICTIVE! Once you buy you can't stop!

as well as ' may contain nuts' literally and figuratively :p

Fluffbags wrote:

LOl this made me giggle!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

This....but I think stick with the original "Once you POP you just can't stop" teeehee!

Fluffbags wrote:

Cheeky Chica wrote:

Hello my name is Cheeky Chica and I'm a lovehoney addict, it's been 1 day since my last purchase...... Help!

Love it! LOL

For years now, my OH has been additcted to Facebook - hours and hours browsing the thing. Now she's got the nerve to pass comment when I am reading this. LOL.

Community on here is great and it is really nice that everyone is friendly and non-judgemental.