The magic wand

Wow wow has anyone else found this amazing toy has turned their sex life upside down and around . ...

Without a doubt the best £50 I've ever spent :-)

I have a mini wand, which is fun, but definitely not my favourite vibe.

I prefer to have somethin inside me when i orgasm, so my rabbit is móre satisfýing.

The power puts me off a littlé. Ít would make me cum too quickly. I wondered whether it was particularly suited to women who have more difficulty in reaching orgasm?

we have found even though the wand is a quick orgasm on high power it tends to tease more than other vibes we use, getting just to the brink of orgasm but not quite pushing over the edge, which is so evil but so good at the same time

I have tracey wand and a mini wand I love them but so want a big wand nice little starters thou to see if they rock your OH world.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22097

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25608

Hi we had the mini wand from love honey but sent it back. The OH did not like the fact that the lowest setting was bloody full on where as the mains powered big one lets you start slowly and increase speed as you wish using the control wheel.
But I say get the big one and go for it :-)

Haven't bought one yet, but from all these comments, maybe I should!

Wands are great when they're strapped to you and you're tied up so you can't wriggle away from it :)

I brought mine the other day however have yet to be able to try it out since other people are in the house, and it is rather loud.

It's tragic, I thought I may turn it on during the days ect and just hold it on my neck, back that way if anyone asks I can say it's a massager, since it doesn't say what it is. So that when they hear it they'll just assume I'm 'massaging' myself and not in the orgasmic way!

With all these great comments, I've taken the plunge and bought a wand or 2!!!

I'm waiting for mine to arrive! It's due tomorrow. Cannot wait. All the reviews have got me so excited to give it a go. :D

I've just ordered the LH wand for us to try :)

My LH wand arrived today, I used it solo this morning and it's fantastic. Hubby's working from home tomorrow whie the kids are at school and I can see him not getting much work done unless it's on me.

I've kind of asked this before, but didn't really get a definitive answer, but I'm wondering what is the difference between a wand and a vibrator aside from the massaging.

You don't really insert it unless you have an attachment and the sensations are very different to me. It's a rumble rather a shake but because you don't insert it, the vibrations don't diminish and it's very, very, very powerful. I turned it up a bit high this morning and over-stimulated myself lol.

I have the g spot attachment too and I don't know how to explain the difference, it hums, I suppose, like a very deep voice. I'm not experienced in sex toys enough to know the difference, I just know I like it.

Curiousgeorgie wrote:

My LH wand arrived today, I used it solo this morning and it's fantastic. Hubby's working from home tomorrow whie the kids are at school and I can see him not getting much work done unless it's on me.

Good news.

ours arrived today and I'm hoping to try it out with the wife tonight!

the free Gspot attachment looks interesting :)

Somerland wrote:

I've kind of asked this before, but didn't really get a definitive answer, but I'm wondering what is the difference between a wand and a vibrator aside from the massaging.

Primarily the amount of power. Wands tend to be bigger and either mains powered, rechargable or take larger batteries, all of which give a deeper, rumblier sort of vibration. They have large, flat heads and can't be inserted. You can get different head attachments for some, but overall they're not the most versatile of toys.

Some women adore these beasts. Others (myself included) find them to be too much.

Thanks for the info. Guess there's only one way to find out for sure :)

truegrace wrote:

we have found even though the wand is a quick orgasm on high power it tends to tease more than other vibes we use, getting just to the brink of orgasm but not quite pushing over the edge, which is so evil but so good at the same time

That's what makes it a wonderfully wicked toy I love the variety of attachments available for the LH one too! Great investment Xx

Trial&Error, make sure you put 30 minutes aside to get the g spot attachment on. When you've got a very large wand, a very small attachment and 2 hands covered in lube, it's a production getting it on lol. It might help if there's two of you, but it's hilarious trying to do it on your own.

Have fun, hope your wife loves it as much as I did.