The Male Orgasm. Take 2!

I would describe a male orgasm as being somewhat similar to having to sneeze, you feel the sensation building and intense relief when you get the release.

Orgasm for me is a bit multi faceted. Sometimes when I cum, my whole body tenses and locks up and I get several waves of very intense pleasure that well up from my groin, down to my feet and up to the top of my head, waves start off quickly and then gradually slow, some occur minutes afterwards and cause me to jerk outwards throughout my body from my groin, they take my breath away and make me very warm. Then I feel intense physical and mental relief and my balls feel lighter.

This sort of orgasm makes me cum large amounts that travels distances, not unheard of hitting my chest, neck or ever the headboard when they happen during partner directed masterbation. When these ones happen I need time to recover and I have noticed that being pleasured for a long period or being brought to the peak several times and then slowing down to build up again several times can really enhance the intensity. Also holding out and trying not to cum can help with intensity but that’s really tough.

Other times it’s more like someone has immersed me into the orgasm gently and it causes a milder sensation throughout my body. These are good to because these are the ones I can recover from and go again, if I was having sex for several hours that I wanted to be really close to my wife with I’d mostly want these, they leave a nice afterglow feeling followed by a big one as finale👍

Then there are variations of intensity between the two above but they all build up, physically, mind empties and clears, senses become sharper, inhibitions reduce.

Finally sometimes I can be almost there, stimulation stops but it’s too late and I physically cum but without much intensity whatsoever. Generally this occurs during masterbation and It’s really rare but sometimes my wife doesn’t pick up on fact that she needs to keep going and stops to change positions, hands or something like that.

I almost always feel more comfortable down below and more grounded up to 24 hours after orgasm with my wife and I think I’m generally a better, more tolerant and more loving person during this time.

I think my advice to ladies in relationships is, if you can, make sure you both orgasm but don’t be afraid to have several of yours to his one as you can recover faster. I have certainly stayed in an aroused state after sex and this was more common when I was younger, but I don’t think it compares to what women are capable of and I seem to have lost recovery in favour of staying power as I have aged.

I also think that if men had multiple high intensity orgasms, the intensity is such that their balls would probably twist off or something would rupture 😣

I hope this helps to address your curiosity Leanne, and anyone else who is interested X

An amazing release of pressure and tension. That moment where the first wave comes is a feeling of esctacy, and of relief! Seems strange to put it like that, but there you go!

Mr Pheebs wrote:

I almost always feel more comfortable down below and more grounded up to 24 hours after orgasm with my wife and I think I’m generally a better, more tolerant and more loving person during this time.

Well said Mr Pheebs - I agree completely with your description here. There is something intensely karma about orgasming with your OH.