This has been going for years, but today my boyfriends littler brother told me about this "cool new quiz where your music answers the questions". I remembered how much I liked doing them when I was his age and thought I would start one here.
All you have to do is turn on your iPod or open your music player. Press shuffle, then press play. The song titles that come up answer the following questions in order. You can't change the questions and you can't skip songs- So for example, press play, song 1 title answers Q1, skip song, song 2 title answers Q2. It's always pretty funny when you interperet the title with the question, especially when they match up, so no cheating! Here's the Q's with my answers :)
1) How does the world see you? A: Hella Good- No Doubt
2) How do you feel today? A: Death by Disco- Zebrahead
3) What are peoples first impressions of you? A: I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor- Arctic Monkeys (Ha!)
4) Describe your love life. A: Give it Away- Red Hot Chili Peppers
5) Describe your sex life. A: Feel Like Making Love- Bad Company (I just burst out laffin and spat my drink. Love it when they match up!!)
6) What is your life motto? A: God Save the Queen- The Sex Pistols
7) What should be played at your funeral? A: Pretty Fly (for a white guy)- The Offspring.
8) What is your dream job? A: Schools out for Summer- Alice Cooper
9) What will your dying words be? A: Death to All but Metal- Steel Panther (My iTunes is being amazing!!)
10) What is the meaning of life? A: Stayin Alive- Tragedy (The #1 All-Metal Tribute to the Beegees in the Tri-State Area).
So a few of mine matched up, how many can you get that match up and make sense? :)