The new flirty knickers range - help me choose!

I was lucky enough to get to test a white thong for the new range of pants and now I want to buy a few more pairs but I can't decide on colours! I'm thinking of getting the blue briefs but I usually buy black and white underwear so I'm not sure. What colours and styles do you like from the range? I hate making decisions!

I got sent the red thong to test- and it really is lovely! Very vibrant and not tacky at all. I'm also looking at getting some more...

I tested the pink fench knickers im not usually a massive fan of pink but omg I lovw them n seeing my bfs face had them sold 100 times over 2 x

I raising both hands for the bikini style briefs!

I was sent the black flirty thong to test and loved it, I'm now after the red version and maybe the blue bikini briefs because they look nice. Only trouble is that I don't have good bras to match with them!

I love the briefs, I have them on in my picture :) and I ordered more as soon as they were available, plus some thongs too :) I never wear bright colour knickers, but these have totally swayed me. I have blue, red and purple, all fab x

The purple is lovely :) and I have this colour in the shorts 

I have the black thong and purple shorts. Love both, but the thong is my definite favourite of the 2. I'd get the other 2 colours as well, saying that I'm likely to go for the pink and blue shorts too :D.

Hi Ruby, I got the purple briefs to test, and they are a really gorgoeus rich purple and so comfy too :) xx

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32346

I got sent the purple lace boy shorts to test, and oh my god they're brilliant. I posted a review on them if you go onto my page I think its there :) x

I'd have to say the pink bikini style knickers simply because I was lucky enough to be sent them as a tester . Colour is gorgeous and they're very comfy too.

I like the pink and blue, so unusual! I bought a thong, bikini brief and boyshort all in 12-14 and found the thong the most comfortable size wize. The bikini briefs felt smaller round the hips and the boyshorts seemed bigger on the hips! I suppose its all in the cut.

the bikini briefs would be the best all rounder i think as you could wear them comfortably for everyday wear and they are still sexy, though i found the thong the most flattering.

Anything that comes in that great purple colour, it looks fabulous!

I simply want them all.

But i think I'll start with the purple and blue colours. Either the briefs or french knickers.

Any chance they could come in plus sizes soon?

NellW wrote:

Any chance they could come in plus sizes soon?

Pop this on the PANDER TO ME thread :)

Hi Never know all done thanks for the heads up x

NellW wrote:

Hi Never know all done thanks for the heads up x

You're welcome :)

I think the blue looks good and is not the norm but somehow looks sexy, I will be ordering oh some in the blue.

oh i have blue, red and purple ones and i must say the colours are amazing i normally wouldnt like the purple but the colour i soo nice! but my fav has to be the blue! as soon as i get some spare cash i want more of them =)