The new LH email offer

Oooh nice one fredstar, sounds like you've got some cracking stuff 14 items, waw lots of fun for you's coming Wednesday πŸ˜†
So I stupidly asked a couple of family members if they'd had the deal, they both have! So the question remains can I justify Β£50 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’Ÿxx

Go for it slinky
Its only money lol

Haha at least you got the deal too. Don't think I'm Gona bother because there's nothing else I want on this site at the moment and def not for Β£50 although it is a good offer if u want things πŸ™Š

There's no need to be impressed by the 'Β£ 90' price tag - that's full retail price, and I dare say experienced LH customers never buy at full retail price anyway (a few days ago I knocked Β£ 10 off a Β£ 34 purchase of lingerie sales items - with a voucher code found by googling). Especially not LH's own brands - of which Tracy Cox is one - because they appear very regularly in sales. And a closer look at the items shows a rabbit - well noted but I don't think it can be better than the HR2, which I have already. A cock ring that probably won't hit my clit (currently no male partner, but I've thought about creating my own "rabbit" by putting a cock ring on a dildo). The cheapest jiggle balls - which you can still get for free as deal of the weak - and the rubber anal prober of which I'm not even sure whether it should be considered as anal-safe - no flare that I can see anywhere! So there's absolutely nothing to tempt me in this offer...

As for offers of the "spend Β£ x to get y for free" in general - that's the main reason why I've created my wish lists. So that I can find something I really like and want to buy when an offer tempts me. Which happens all too rarely - knowing luxury sex toys I just can't be bothered with the cheap stuff any more. And I'm still waiting for an offer of the "get a We-Vibe Touch for free when you buy a Rave" sort...

Haha fredstar i came very close πŸ˜† πŸ’Ÿxx

Honeybun - i know what you mean, for me its more likd i cant justify the spending. Im sure my basket would bd full in no time with nought but lingere πŸ˜‚ but its too much when im sitting here doing the sums on what has been spent on 'me' arleady this last few days. Not just Lovehoney but clothes, beauty products, etc etc πŸ’Ÿxx

that's a very good point Talia, I've often thought about getting the Tracey Cox rabbit in the 3 for Β£75 and finding a voucher. I've done the maths with vouchers for the sum before and could get 3 items for Β£60 which would be a total bargain considering the great stuff in the offer!
As for this new deal for me the rabbit really is the main attractionl. We don't like cock rings because of one reason or another and I've got two sets of those jiggle balls one of which is unopened, the anal probes I'd definitely not use having no flared base (im too paranoid of accidents! )
When it's in black and white it's not as good as it originally sounded. And Β£50 is quite alot considering I'm not supposed to be spending lol. It's more than likely the rabbit alone would be available for a great price.
I really wanted to go for the deal and most certainly would of but when you put it into perspective like that it'd be an erratic buy soley because the word 'Β£90 freebies is included in the 'offer'!
Yes I'm totally convinced to hold off, there may be another sale coming up and even if not I'll wait until a week i haven't spent so much on this that and everything. Lol!
If I'd of used even both the rabbit and cock ring it'd be more of a lure, so many folk will be enjoying the offer.
It's ashame there aren't more sales on luxury items. The only time I've seen them cut price is the Xmas sale which is unfortunate. I reckon luxury items on sale would create a sworm of customers and stocks would fly off the shelves. πŸ’Ÿxx

Haha true I think it is the Β£90 tag that encourages people
And I have spent over Β£400 in nearly 4 months ha the xmas sale sounds good tho- if I still use this site by then lol

I own the items as well but if someone needs to really stock up or was gifting new it is a solid deal.

slinky binky wrote:

When it's in black and white it's not as good as it originally sounded. ....
It's ashame there aren't more sales on luxury items. The only time I've seen them cut price is the Xmas sale which is unfortunate. I reckon luxury items on sale would create a sworm of customers and stocks would fly off the shelves. πŸ’Ÿxx

Glad to have been of help! I admit I wasn't completely disinterested - I'm harbouring the secret hope that the offers will get more interesting if the not interesting ones don't sell any more. I mean, today's deal of the day (silicone G-spot dildo at less than half price) is fabulous! Just a pity I've decided I don't need a suction cup dildo after all, and don't like the smooth ones all that much.

In defense of Lovehoney I believe that manufacturers of luxury toys are not at all happy about retailers cutting prices too often/too much (in theory in most countries and sectors retailers are free to fix their prices as they want - but manufacturers are also free to ship - or not - to whomever they want). Which is probably why the cut prices on "other" manufacturers' toys are a once-a-year treat - or reserved for getting rid of the last stock. But for me Lovehoney's own upper-range products are good enough and I'll be happy when more of their silicone toys will appear in the various offers.

The deal of this weak, however (jelly-rubber dildo with phtalates) makes me cringe and shudder :(

I agree with the deal of the week, can't see why they purpously would add phatalates to their products. Not a great deal at all.

I personally prefer the discount offers with a % off vs. the free gifts because more often than not I already own what the free gift is. But I think in between the email offers, bundled deals and sales Lovehoney makes it affordable to shop here.

Talks - hubbys wallet is glad you helped too πŸ˜ƒ Its slot to spend if there's not much on the site you're wanting. I am intrigued by Lovehoney desire range, just noticed that the clot vibe got voted number one vibe I'm a magazine. The only reason I've not bought any of the range yet is because there's a minority labelling the toys 'buzzy'. I know most reviews say they're rumbly but it does make me wonder buzzy or rumbly?! I like Tracey Cox toys too, they're very well made with a lovely silicone.
It makes sense the manufacturers of the high end toys don't offer as many discounts as they're obviously taking it in with such high range toys. It would be nice though and makes sense as the more folk that try them (as soon as they go on sale the customers would jump at the chance, lets face it we all love a bargain) and the more interest they'll gain in their whole range. It's like when you first try a brand and are really impressed you'll instantly start looking at more of the range as you've seen the quality.
Oh the dildo looks fab, I keep eyeing it up but worried it'd be too big for y preferences. Arrhh I know, couldn't agree more about the dotw it's certainly not my cup of tea!

MM - do you not rate the Tracey Cox rabbit? I've heard great things about it and really want it. Be interesting to hear negative feeback πŸ’Ÿxx

Vanessa - Its very rare I take up the offers now, always go hunting for discount codes. If something comes along I really want id snap it up in a heartbeat πŸ’Ÿxx

Don't get me wrong it's a decent bundle of you'd use everything in it, and are looking to make a decent purchase, then its win win πŸ’Ÿxx

I'm probably going to buy some of the flirty knickers while they are 4 for Β£10 so don't know if I will spend Β£50 but will see. Ha

:O I did not get this email offer! :'( then again, I haven't had any emails for about 2months!

Made an order in the endπŸ™Š

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Slinky, I just don't like rabbits any more. None are powerful enough for me. :/

Seriously? Including the Happy Rabbit 2?

VioletWolf wrote:

Maybe worth asking in livehelp? Or even go into your account preferences and resign up for the emails. I'm sure I've seen that be advised hunni πŸ’Ÿxx

:O I did not get this email offer! :'( then again, I haven't had any emails for about 2months!

honeybun91 wrote:

Made an order in the endπŸ™Š

Haha, the Β£50 offer? πŸ’Ÿxx

MysticalMayhem wrote:

Slinky, I just don't like rabbits any more. None are powerful enough for me. :/

Hum, I've never found one I enjoy 😦 i so want to love them but everyone I've trieds been seriously underwhelming 😦 I haven't tried the happy rabbits because of the size (prefer smaller vibes.) πŸ’Ÿ x

Same here MM, you can't beat them πŸ˜ƒ i just can't get to grips with rabbits. I'm never going to try the happy rabbits because of size. So do you think my search for a rabbit is doomed? Lol! I see so many folk racing about them but they don't work for me. Either the ward of wrongly possitioned or have an unplesant numbing effect! πŸ˜• i haven't found one with a powerful shaft either πŸ˜•πŸ’Ÿxx

Slinky why don't you built yourself a rabbit? :P maybe tey the ears vibrator that lovehoney sells combines with an internal vibrator that suits you?

Mamz, that's a great idea. I saw someone else say about building one with a dock ring on a vibe, that would work too.
See, I was thinking about getting those were but I get stuck on the negative reviews which say their underwhelming powerwise πŸ˜• and I'm a power queen lol. There's every chance they'll be ok but I'm too worried I'll not like them and I wouldn't use the returns policy for that. It'd be a chance I've took knowing I may not like them so wouldn't feel right.
I'm loving the dream with my wand and glass dildo combination though 😍 all my other toys are practically redundant because of glass and wands lol. There are a few good clit toys I use though. Was going to add to your thread on them earlier.
I'll check the same out see if there's out I can build a rabbit from in there (any excuse to spend lol!) πŸ’Ÿxx

Alone4ever, just noticed your freebie offer, one word - waw! That's some freebie offer. We'd love a swing, never tried one reckon They'd be awesome.
Thats the bonus with stuff like that it'll last forever and its unused so youll able to use it witn your next partner, hopefully your life partner πŸ’Ÿxx

I don't know if they are the same than the happy rabbit but I own the rabbit and it's powerful! It's my most powerful toy but of course maybe it wouldn't beat a wand. You should've got them when they where on the DOTD, you don't feel as bad when the toy you don't use was cheap as when you paid full price!

I would love to hear about your suggestions, I am looking for a good clit vibe to buy in the next months