The new LH email offer

Anyone else got the LH email offer today 'spend over £50 and get a 'sexy gift bundle- worth £90 free' tempted but not sure if I can keep affording to buy things everytime there's a good offer. This email ends midnight Wednesday but don't know if there's any other decent deals on this site worth £50 🙊. The sex toys and lingerie under £10 was good last week so can't really beat that 💁

Maybe take a look at the 3 for £50 offer?

Nope, didn't get this one either :'(

oh assumed it was for everyone this time :/. Yeah 3 for £50 may be a good start place to look 👌🏼

I got it too honeybun, however I just w a delivery on Friday so I don't think I can justify another. It really grabbed my attention but realistically when looking at each item individually the only one I would really like is the rabbit. Great bundle though!

I got this one, don't want anything in the offer though.

That's what u thought the rabbit is the highlight of the offer tbf but still good for free

£90 for the freebies? You'd have to be very stupid to spend £90 on this freebie items. Imo of course.
My advice is wait, this isn't as good an offer as it seems.

Noooo spend £50 on anything and get the freebie which is apparently worth £90 in total lol

Actually got this one. Thinking about it but not likely to get it. :P

Sum Sub wrote:

£90 for the freebies? You'd have to be very stupid to spend £90 on this freebie items. Imo of course.

That's what I was thinking. :P

It's probably for the best I never got the offer as our saving for hospital trips and a wee break isn't going too well due to all these sales and offers lol.
Out of interest what's the offer? I'm yet to find the right rabbit but only tried two and dislike both. The first one was from a competitor which nearly put me off sex toys for life lol - but then a few years later I found Lovehoney and their awesome range 😍💟xx

Haha they keep sending me them 😩

it's this rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31172 are the two main parts
As well as a few other items including an anal prober, gold jiggle balls and a toy storage bag

Got the offer email but not tempted.

Skint til payday anyway!!!

honeybun91 wrote:

Haha they keep sending me them 😩

it's this rabbit http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30574 and http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31172 are the two main parts
As well as a few other items including an anal prober, gold jiggle balls and a toy storage bag

Ooooh the Tracey Cox rabbit 😣😣😣 it's worth it for that rabbit alone, combined with the cock ring that's £75 already. That's a brilliant offer, man they just keep coming 😂😂 i wonder if any of my family or couple of close friends have the offer and aren't wanting it 😂 oooh my minds going into overdrive here lol. The rabbit is really highly rated and it's going to be my next one, its been on my wishlist since i joined lol. if that rabbit fails me I know they're not for me 😣 as The silicone of The other products in The range is sooo lush 😃 The question remains; deal or no deal? 😂😂 at least you have a couple of days to think it through. The three for £50 is a good idea, as another poster mentioned. You can get great stuff in there and could end up saving a fortune! I do feel guilty for telling you the glass offer was a must! It totally was a fantastic offer though. Bet you can't wait to get your order 😀💟xx

I'm saving the pennies. I believe Vixen anal beads are on the cards soon and they won't be cheap!

Sum Sub wrote:

I still think £50 for the freebies isn't a great offer unless you don't own any kegal balls or cock rings, don't care about using jelly toys and you really want the TC rabbit.

OP, you've mentioned a few times that you shouldn't spend any more because you're not sure you can afford it, I think you should stick by that rather than break your bank. There's no point forcing yourself to find more items to buy just to take advantage of freebie offers, if you can't find something on here worth spending £50 on atm don't force yourself to just for an email offer.

Remember this is Lovehoney; there will always be another deal, and there will always be a more tempting deal :)

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

I still think £50 for the freebies isn't a great offer unless you don't own any kegal balls or cock rings, don't care about using jelly toys and you really want the TC rabbit.

OP, you've mentioned a few times that you shouldn't spend any more because you're not sure you can afford it, I think you should stick by that rather than break your bank. There's no point forcing yourself to find more items to buy just to take advantage of freebie offers, if you can't find something on here worth spending £50 on atm don't force yourself to just for an email offer.

Remember this is Lovehoney; there will always be another deal, and there will always be a more tempting deal :)

That's why I think it's not actually that great of a deal - most people have half the items and over all you can't pick and choose. I just bought about 8 cock rings for myself and the OH to try - I much prefer the lace bags to satin ones, I have a great rabbit that I love and we recently bought a prostate massager too so no point in it overall for that. Would have been awesome if I got the offer yesterday as I did spend that much but no use today. :P

I love a good bargain so I just used the offer up and ended up with 14 items in total for fifty quid .. Used with the 3for £20 bondage offer and deal of the day as well as few other price cut items..

this should keep us quiet for a while.. THe big draw was the two rechargeable items.