The Perfect Penis

Ok, I love my husbands package but how would you describe your perfect penis? Big, small, hairy, shaved, circumcised, uncircumcised?

3 Likes

Not sure there’s such a thing as the perfect penis. My husband’s is perfect for me. I think it depends on the preferences of individuals. My husband is quite small in length but larger than average girth. Others might prefer length over girth. I haven’t seen many penises though, my husband has been my only consensual partner. For me, I think the person it’s attached to is way more important than how it looks, if you love the person then you’ll probably find all parts of their body beautiful.

8 Likes

I couldn’t of said that any better myself.

For me too my hubby’s the only consensual partner I’ve had, so it would be perfect to me. But it’s not just about that though is it?
As kitty-cat says it’s about the person it’s attached to.
Yeah my hubby’s big, in length and girth. But I class that as a bonus, I care more about the man I love then what’s in his pants. Because for the first time I’ve got a perfect man, for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Can’t really comment on the perfect penis but wondered if anyone has ever been rejected or would reject someone because they didn’t like the size/look of their penis?

3 Likes

Maybe not straight up reject, but I would need time to trust a very big one. I’d be afraid of pain

Edit: missing words in bold

For me personally, I wouldn’t be that shallow, it’d be like someone not being with me or judging me cos of my body, to which I have been on that side of it - being judged
So I wouldn’t do it, cos I know what it feels like.

1 Like

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I’ll just leave this here

Nothing else worth saying on the subject :joy:

Well I’m Straight and A Man and can tell you they all come in different shapes/Sizes length but there the same no matter how you look at it, Just like a females region, Come on if people were going down the rejection route based on look of the penis then girlssss you should squat over a mirror becuase after a latex reaction that thing looks like Rockys Eye Sideways (ADRIENNNN) :slight_smile:

A penis is a thing of beauty…a real miracle in it’s workings.

Not seen one I haven’t liked yet.

5 Likes

Something monstrous :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

From a relationship perspective its unlikely many couples would reject easchother based on genital appearance as relationships are about far more than that.

But as swingers i can 100% state we’ve made decisions on who we’ve engaged with in conversations and actually met based on penis appearance. I may seem shallow but when youre looking for fun rather than a long term partner you can be as fussy and choosy as you wish.

3 Likes

My first thought was definely not, that would be very shallow but then I thought a bit more about it and I couldn’t say for sure. If a partner was really large then we probably wouldn’t be very compatible sexually (I struggle on and off with vaginimus and go for periods of time where sex is difficult or painful) unless they were happy to find other ways to enjoy sex without penetration in which case I’d be happy. I think not being sexually compatible is a valid reason to end / not take a relationship further. I’d obviously want to see if we could make things work first!

It’s definitely the penis owner that matters. My first hubby’s was perfect for me as was my 2nd hubby’s yet they were totally different. Now my ‘perfect’ penis comes via the Duracell bunny and it has better stamina and I love it even if it does rabbit on and on and on :wink:

2 Likes

Of course there has been. Some people wont admit it but it 100% has happened and will happen.

I know people who have been in this situation, been going through the dating stages, veig good not getting sexual etc then when they feel the time is right, went to do sex stuff and confronted with a (what they consider) small penis. End of dating, no further contact was made.
Happened to at least three girls i knew in college/uni days and one guy.

Dont kid on it doesnt

I would say my husband is perfect. Also the only one I’ve really seen in person…and the only one I plan to. Prior to him, I considered myself to be a lesbian.

2 Likes

I’ve heard stories with the opposite… ladies on the pull bringing home much to much for their liking - game over.

Is there a perfect breast? Mouth? Ass? Dick?
I think we all wish we had something different in our partner, but I would love to experience them all and then decide, however, when you’re hungry, what is the perfect meal?

I think I would be happy with small or big. It satisfies the soul and makes you happy.

4 Likes

Yeah, exactly, same concept. 100% agree.

Kind of surprised that size is the only reason people have mentioned as a reason to reject a penis. Shape, curve, cut/uncut head shape were all reasons that I thought might cause rejection.

Had a hook up with a ex once and she mentioned that look wise she wasn’t that fond of the veins on my penis. When hard the veins on my cock are quite pronounced and she always thought it looked angry, like they might explode. We were together for just over a year so it obviously wasn’t a relationship breaker for her.

It’s like saying that veins on a beautiful set of tits make them ugly…you’d be a fool…!