The Postman Knows🤪

haha yes, I always get a "its a good one for you today" as
she hands me the box!! It was awkward but now I just find it funny..shes
probably thinking its underwear or a vibrator.. Ha if only she knew!

I’m not bothered in the slightest, I thought it was funny, and he was quite good looking, if he or his wife is a customer then of course he could put two and two together. I can’t wait to have my next delivery arrive now😉

If you order from Lovehoney you know the packaging the moment you see it so as the biggest sex toy and adult shop the chances are some posties out there have used LH so would instantly recognise the packaging too! All our friends that we are open with about our sex lives use LH so there packaging as discreet as it can be is well known! I know the lables used to say **removed by moderator** on them so that also made it a bit obvious too!

Noooooooo! Secret Phrase! 😮 Scrub it quick.

@Yes man

Sorry, that must have been quite confusing without context, but you broke a forum rule in your last post.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

If you scroll down and look at the full paragraph for rule 5 about the 'Secret Phrase' you'll see what I'm talking about.

Not to panic, I'm sure Leanne will scrub it as soon as she sees it. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

@Yes man

Sorry, that must have been quite confusing without context, but you broke a forum rule in your last post.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

If you scroll down and look at the full paragraph for rule 5 about the 'Secret Phrase' you'll see what I'm talking about.

Not to panic, I'm sure Leanne will scrub it as soon as she sees it. 🙂

I honestly didn't know that but then If anyone is on this forum they will have used Lovehoney so will know the "secret phrase" so it won't be that secret to them!!

I think it's to keep it out of search engine results. In the rules they've even used an image to display the text rather than type it so it can't be read by an algorithm. I don't know how effective it is, but they've gone to some effort to keep it as discreet as they can so I'm happy to go along with it. 🙂

jodielawsonx wrote:

I have not experienced anything like that with the postman , I would feel a little embarrassed and Uncomfortable tbh and I wouldn’t like My postman making them comments. I would probably laugh it off if it did happen. But think to myself be a bit professional mate 😂 , or I would say something like it’s my 12 inch strap on yay ! 😂😂😂 no harm caused tho lol.

X

Seconding this! If my postman was making comments on what I'd bought I'd be feeling right dodgy. There's a reason I buy my condoms and lube online, not in person ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

This is bit off topic, apologies. I’m expecting delivery this morning of lingerie and very keen to get it today - but need to go out. It’s small and I’m assuming it’ll come in plastic bag, can anyone tell me it’ll be in a box or some kinda envelope? Wonering if it’ll be posted through letter box? Thanks

They can come in plastic bag envelopes that can fit through the letterbox, but sometimes whoever packs it sticks it in a box anyway.

Thanks Ian, had an email from Royal Mail to say it’s on it’s way - makes me think box. Don’t think my neighbours would know, but pretty sure postie does. Might leave him a note and hope he hides it for me!

Sleazysue wrote:

Thanks Ian, had an email from Royal Mail to say it’s on it’s way - makes me think box. Don’t think my neighbours would know, but pretty sure postie does. Might leave him a note and hope he hides it for me!

It's tracked either way so it could still be a bag. Personally I can't wait for them to invent teleportation so they can just beam my orders straight to me. Parcel roulette is far more nerve-racking than it should be. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

Sleazysue wrote:

It's tracked either way so it could still be a bag. Personally I can't wait for them to invent teleportation so they can just beam my orders straight to me. Parcel roulette is far more nerve-racking than it should be. 🙂

Exactly, especially as don’t want hubby to see parcel, want it be complete surprise. All very complicated!!

Envelope and I was still in. Happy days!

Sleazysue wrote:

Envelope and I was still in. Happy days!

I hope your husband enjoys the surprise. 🙂

Pretty sure my Postman knows, and he's great about it.

It's not discussed, but he'll say something along the lines of "have fun" in a nice way. I'm 98-99% sure he knows.

I guess it's not awkward unless you know the guy well and he's a family friend or whatever.

Somehow I double-posted. Edited this one to remove it.

I usually have to collect my parcels from the delivery office but on odd occasions they'll leave them with my neighbours. My neighbour will usually make a comment about deliveries but usually because I buy clothes etc too!

The guy at the delivery office knows me well enough he'll ask how I'm doing and doesn't actually need to see my ID to collect (but obviously officially.....) - oh dear!! Hahah

MissTerror wrote:

I usually have to collect my parcels from the delivery office but on odd occasions they'll leave them with my neighbours. My neighbour will usually make a comment about deliveries but usually because I buy clothes etc too!

The guy at the delivery office knows me well enough he'll ask how I'm doing and doesn't actually need to see my ID to collect (but obviously officially.....) - oh dear!! Hahah

Thankfully my postman hasn't left my stuff with a neighbor yet. I don't think he would.

I'd rather go pick it up from the Post Office than run the risk of the neighbours getting ahold of it.

Really wouldn't bother me if the postman knew. Everyone else I know knows whats in the boxes lol