The Postman KnowsđŸ€Ș

I have been ordering from LH for a few years now and have noticed that largely the boxes are the same size and shape, for the last few months we have had a friendly girl Postie. Last week I was lucky enough to be able to afford some new toys, but when they were delivered it was a male Postie with a lovely smile and when he handed the box over he said “have a good day” the next day the girl Postie was back, then two/three weeks later I was waiting for another LH delivery and I was surprised to see the same male Postie and when he handed over the parcel he said “your going to have a good day” giving me a wink and a smile I got a very strong feeling he knew that the parcel contained sex toys / lube as it was quite heavy this time. The next day girl Postie was back ! It was freaky but very funny. Has anyone else had a similar experience with their deliveries?

I have not experienced anything like that with the postman , I would feel a little embarrassed and Uncomfortable tbh and I wouldn’t like My postman making them comments. I would probably laugh it off if it did happen. But think to myself be a bit professional mate 😂 , or I would say something like it’s my 12 inch strap on yay ! 😂😂😂 no harm caused tho lol.

X

Pretty sure my postie knows what's in the brown boxes.....he always hands over the parcels with a cheeky wink. I just wink back 😉 lol xx

Most, if not all, posties know the secret phrases sex toy companies use instead of their name on the return address.

It is a bit odd you only get that postie when you have a Lovehoney item. It could just be that you are getting your Lovehoney items on the same week day (and that’s your normal postie’s day off or a particularly busy mail day) or maybe the sorting office delivers parcels differently (ie your normal postie doesn’t have a van).

If you are uncomfortable, you can complain to the Royal Mail.

One of the guys I live with knows that whenever I get a brown parcel it will contain something kinky and he has started to ask "what's it this time, or do I not want to know" every time he catches me getting a delivery.

As for the postie, all of ours round here are too busy/grumpy to even stop and say have a nice day, we usually get a parcel chucked at us before they run off to the next house. I don't suppose I'd mind if one knew what I was getting. If they know then they've probably ordered from here before and are a part of the community.

I get car parts off eBay regularly or just Amazon boxes in the brown box with "amazon" tape.

So my posts is probably non the wiser.

I'm very rarely at home for deliveries (use a safe place) but i'm sure he's picked up on the number of parcels and if he knows where they are from I'm sure he would have been a little confused or surprised by the 4ft 7 butter wouldn't melt pixie, with hair in pig tails when he finally got to see who the frequent customer was!

I shop from outside the UK so the customs label says "novelty item" LMAO...

Our regular postie doesn’t have a van xx

I have noticed a lot lately in our area that sometimes a van is running around our neighborhood about once a week just doing packages seperate of normal mail delivery. Now this is USPS... but may that is a thing for ya'll too?

I was a postman for five years..we know what’s in most packages..you do get used to seeing things from Sam eplaces and if you’re a customer yourself you’ll already know what the packaging looks like anyways..

nothng to feel bad about

Fredster wrote:

I was a postman for five years..we know what’s in most packages..you do get used to seeing things from Sam eplaces and if you’re a customer yourself you’ll already know what the packaging looks like anyways..

nothng to feel bad about

I suppose they're so busy these days that they really don't care. All they want is for people to open their doors, sign for their deliveries so they don't have to be asking a neighbour to get it. And of course finish their round. I say that because my bff is a postwoman and she told they don't have the time and energy for this.

As LH sell a range of items i don't feel ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif) even though the post lady knows my parents so she kind of knows me as she is like a aunty to me.

We had male posties in the sorting office make comment which were later mentioned to us, (daughter’s boyfriend is a postie), they saw it as banter amoungst the team but i was horrified with the digusting comment relayed to us.

I suppose they are maybe jealous or dull when it comes to the bedroom activities

I'm pretty sure our postie knows where my brown boxes come from as he always gives me a bit of a cheeky grin !
Personally I'm not bothered whether anyone knows or not .

I'm sure my postie knows.
I think it gives him a bit of a giggle delivering sex toys to a 67 year old woman
That's fine by me.

The courier that drops off my packages at work gives me a cheeky grin when he drops any packages, although I don't know how many sales LH make to our part of the world, so maybe "EDITED BY MODERATOR - SEE RULES ON SECRET PHRASE" and "Novelties" on the customs declaration don't reveal too much?????

@Senator

FYI You've broken a rule in that last post.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/forum-rules/

If you scroll down and look at the full paragraph for rule 5 you'll see what I'm talking about (and why I'm being a little cryptic).

Don't panic though, Leanne will scrub it as soon as she sees it. 🙂

I get holes in the side of my boxes about the size of a thumb looking straight into what's inside!

Being nosey or just box damaging.. makes you wonder hm. anybody else get this?

Blondeyblue1 wrote:

I get holes in the side of my boxes about the size of a thumb looking straight into what's inside!

Being nosey or just box damaging.. makes you wonder hm. anybody else get this?

Are you sure it's someone poking a hole in your box from the outside? Have you considered that it could be your toys poking a hole from the inside in an effort to break free? Like that film 'Sex Toy Story' where Woody and Buzz are just trying to make it back home again.