The Precision Factor

Quick poll to see who likes what kind of vibration stimulation. :slightly_smiling_face: (and I know choosing is tough, so you can pick two :+1:)

The toys in the poll are just examples, so you’ll have to look past the power and frequency of each, and simply judge it on the head-size.

And feel free to elaborate on your answers below. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve answered for Mrs Chimp as I’m not that fussed by vibrations on myself too much (though would probably pick ‘enveloping’ in a pinch :slightly_smiling_face:).

Yes it is hard to choose because it can vary depending on my mood on a particular day so I’ve picked the type that I use most often :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Mrs Chimp likes both broad and precise depending on whim, so I went with her favourite of each. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I have never tried one of the Zumio’s or anything else very precise that is vibrator based so I’m actually only discounting that on never having tried and I might in fact love it…

I think overall I am in the I want to have all of them and decide what to use based on sexual situation with OH or how I’m feeling at the time solo.

4 Likes

Honestly just depends on if it’s solo or together, and how hard we’re going at it if we’re together. It’s much easier to use a pin-point type alone or during slow sex, and a broader type when having rough sex or if want a slower build-up, as it’s hard to keep a pin-point type in the right place during this type of situation. :grin:

1 Like

I couldn’t tick a particular box either as it depends on my mood. Or should I say my clit’s mood.

She’s generally a leftie but every so often she goes off piste and my Zumio won’t work. My Tango fares better at times like this as the vibes are deep.

I’ve recently re-discovered my old We-Vibe Touch. I never had much success with it before now but I pulled it out on a whim last month for my partner to use on my shoulders. Of course, he then strayed off piste and ended up in Clitland where a few minutes later I thought I was about to hit the ceiling! Turns out it wasn’t a one-off either.

I rarely use my wands to orgasm as I find them too broad but I’ve learned patience is the key to a wand. They’re extremely useful to use with a dildo and the Tracey Cox Supersex is great with glass as there’s no off-putting clatter.

4 Likes

You can pick two boxes if that’s any help?

I could possibly narrow it down to three if that’s any good?

1 Like