The right tools for the job

now that we are on a regular pegging schedule.
I want to get her something that helps her feel more connected to the act.
so I have a stupid question.
what is the best hands-free vibrator too put inside a harness.
so it will push against her clit without crushing it but she can’t handle anything inside her.
and I would like a remote or app so I can tease her a little bit.
I don’t know if it matters but our go to position is me riding her cowboy.

1 Like

Watching this topic since I’m looking for the same thing. I have no idea what to get

1 Like

It depends a little on your harness and/or what she wears underneath it (if anything). Some do have pockets that you can pop a bullet in and if not, most knickers have a place in the gusset where you can pop a bullet or small vibe.

Alternatively you could go for a knicker vibe. The We Vibe Moxie and Lovense Ferri both attach to underwear via a magnet. Or there is a Lovehoney Desire app controlled knicker vibe or there are some remote controlled options

Otherwise, you could look at the toy being used to penetrate you. You could look for a vibrating toy or add a vibrating cock ring to whatever dildo you currently use. If you have a harness without a backing plate (ie one where the dildo directly touches her), you could put the ring on the inside of the harness so it is pressed against her.

1 Like

@Calie
we have something like this.

but it’s made by rodeo H.
and I think it does have a pocket for a bullet.
but it takes a fair amount too wake up the man in the boat.
plus I haven’t found any that are remote controlled.
and I have looked into The panty vibe But the magnet goes right where the dildo is supposed too.
It’s not like she’s complaining I just feel bad I know how much effort it takes to be the giver.
it’s just watching her try too time it between her thrusting and me bouncing on her and her trying too use a full size vibrator to find the right spot breaks my heart

Will I think I may have found something that may just do the trick.

unfortunately out of stock here but I did find it somewhere else.
we’re going to give it a try tomorrow night :crossed_fingers: