The side effects of sex

Does anyone have any positive or negative side effects of sex they'd like to add?

We know some of the obvious ones like sleepiness, feeling loved up, blue balls, afterwards a stomach that feels like it's being blended etc...

Anything unusual or anything else to add?

I can't be the only person who cums so hard they forget the last few minutes and is left in a semi-vegetative state can I?

Nah I can quite often be the same as that actually. Especially on those sessions that have been built up via text/email all day long so that by the time we get our hands on each other we are both ready to explode.

Erm, side affects though? If we really go at it constant for a good few days then thrush has been known to be a problem. But as long as we see the early signs we can catch that in time now.

I can have a really bad side effect, it's litterally a pain in the neck! I had whiplash years ago and sometimes it goes into spasm at the point of what should be extacy, damn coital headaches wouldn't wish them on anyone.

On the brightside it doesn't happen that often, just need to take a few days off play when they do

sometimes when its really rough sex it hurts to pee afterwards so very sore

one side effect we have had is breaking the bed (made even more embarrising by the fact that it wasnt ours)

Kinkyfish wrote:

one side effect we have had is breaking the bed (made even more embarrising by the fact that it wasnt ours)

Broken wood. Ouch!

the side affects of sex is wanting more ,,,lol more the better

Actually I was going to post a thread with a similar message to this one...

A positive effect:

A while back I wasn't well, then CurlyCpl was ill & we weren't feeling up to it for a couple of weeks (which is unusual for us). At the same time I was really struggling to understand something at work & had spent weeks on the same problem. We broke our dry spell with a fabulous session & suddenly everything I'd been struggling with at work made sense & I achieved more in one day than I had in 2 weeks.

I mentioned to him that I thought the dry spell & my brain struggles might have been linked & since then I've noticed that the morning after the night before I'm always brighter, quicker to pick things up and more productive.

F*cking my brains out? You're doing it wrong!

(no complaints at all)

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

Actually I was going to post a thread with a similar message to this one...

A positive effect:

A while back I wasn't well, then CurlyCpl was ill & we weren't feeling up to it for a couple of weeks (which is unusual for us). At the same time I was really struggling to understand something at work & had spent weeks on the same problem. We broke our dry spell with a fabulous session & suddenly everything I'd been struggling with at work made sense & I achieved more in one day than I had in 2 weeks.

I mentioned to him that I thought the dry spell & my brain struggles might have been linked & since then I've noticed that the morning after the night before I'm always brighter, quicker to pick things up and more productive.

F*cking my brains out? You're doing it wrong!

(no complaints at all)

Haha. An apple a day keeps the doctor away... So we should swap apple for orgasm.

Explains where you've been then! I hope the CC is healthier now.

WandA wrote:

Haha. An apple a day keeps the doctor away... So we should swap apple for orgasm.

Explains where you've been then! I hope the CC is healthier now.

We're both good now, thanks - great to see you again.

CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

WandA wrote:

Haha. An apple a day keeps the doctor away... So we should swap apple for orgasm.

Explains where you've been then! I hope the CC is healthier now.

We're both good now, thanks - great to see you again.

Good to hear!

I'll just point out I assumed you were with you being back! I didn't just care about your OH.

Lately, I tend to keep saying "Oh God" over and over again. I can't help it! My OH thinks he's God as it is, and he finds it hilarious. :P

WandA wrote:

Good to hear!

I'll just point out I assumed you were with you being back! I didn't just care about your OH.

Glad to hear it - Whilst he's the greatest person to grace the earth with his presence I'm sure I come a fairly close second...

Such humility...

It's always after sex with me. Maybe for the first five minutes after, I just keep saying it over and over again. I dont even know it's coming until it's already out of my mouth!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Doesn't that come under 'sleepiness'? I get like that most times I have an O.

Sometimes I don't feel sleepy just my head is scrambled. Seriously scrambled, I have simply just forgot things completely.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Yeah, I get that scrambled feeling too, though most times I just go with it and fall asleep. Nice to be able to fall asleep absent minded.. Almost like a drug actually!

Some of us haven't done drugs...

I sometimes text my OH in the middle of the night when I can't sleep, telling him I wish he was with me. Seriously, I'll never have any trouble sleeping once me and my OH are living together. Sex is more effective than any sleeping pill for me!

Trouble is, sex makes him even more awake afterwards, while I'm conked out. I worry he gets bored while I'm sleeping, but I just can't help it. Sometimes I try to keep talking to keep myself awake, but it doesnt always work.

I can sometimes get cramps in my stomach after sex, almost like period pains? I also go completley zonked and also have jelly legs which can be amusing if we then have to go somewhere, just today I went to stand up afterwards and fell over! Useless, me!

nice feeling isn't it

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Ah, yes. The Jelly Legs. I often get that too! I'm normally strong enough to be able to walk though, even if it does seem a bit like I'm drunk!

Jelly legs + 6ft high loft bed = almost falling at your tortoise on the way down.