The Slave Register

So... I've just stumbled across The Slave Register. It's where submissives/slaves register themselves and get an ID number. I guess the idea is for use when the subs are being transferred from one Dom to the other.

It says that there have been 204572 slaves registered so far. There are also a fair number who have had their ID number tattooed on them.

Has anyone on here been registered?

I k ow a former regular who was registered had a beslaving ceremony and celebration...
She's not on here so often now, busy slaving away I guess

Fair play to her! A beslaving ceremony sounds interesting... I don't think I'd have any friends who I could invite though!

I've only just given my OH/sub a day collar, which was a special time for us in itself. It was our own little celebration I guess!

Do you think it is secure or would you find your details all over the Internet? Some of us have to keep kinkiness away from our "normal" life.
That makes me sound like a kinky Clarke Kent!

I'm not sure if I'd be keen on my OH being registered. Especially as I'm not looking to transfer her to another Dom!

Her day collar is as discreet as they come. It's a silver necklace with a small o-ring on. It's been handmade, so is unique to us, but could pass as a normal piece of jewellery. We keep our kinks away from the outside world, apart from a select few who only know snippets.

You sir, shall now be known as Super Kink. Desk worker by day, kink master by night!

While it can be used to transfer ownership of a submissive, generally it's not.

The slave register is a handy tool wher Dommes / Doms can tell if the submissive they are seeing is pre owned, for a start. For example, if a preowned submissive came to me, would would like to check with their Mistress if they are allowed to session with me. The slave register can help with this by them simply giving me their number to check that they are owned.

For some, the number just acts as a nice sign of ownership. I only have a few slaves who I have allowed to get numbers, and treat it a bit like marriage when choosing them. They do add to a nice addition to collaring ceramonies too =)

So Dommes feels that their submissives only deserve a number.

Some submissives want it to make thir role as a slave / sub / servant to feel more real.

It's pretty secure and it doesn't allow access to any personal details, and I believe you don't even have to put your real name in it, just your submissive nickname.

It's just a nice little number.

Oh it's used in chastity a lot, particularly online chastity where subs send in photos of themselves locked while holding a piece of paper stating 'I am slave number, of Dom X, chastity Date', kind of thing.

1 Like

Thanks, Lady Ness. It's good to get a better understanding of it and I can definitely see the appeal for some. I think it's quite an interesting concept, as having a number is almost completely objectifying the slave, but also giving them a sense of individuality and purpose.

Thinking of registering now!

I like the idea of it but it is not for me. I have something more personal in mind that i've designed for her to have tattooed on her thigh.

Seems like a good idea, especially when subs can be naughty and have 2 to 3 different mistresses!

Wow I didnt even know there was such a thing.

Wow I didn’t either delboy1991 do you think it’s a good idea how do you find the list

@will65 i dont know…:grimacing: I’m a submissive, but we don’t swap. I dont think I’d like the idea of being ’ transfered’.

However, I love reading about bdsm so at some point today I will have a little look online so see what its all about x

Delboy 1991 let me know what you find out