There's just no pleasing some women!

Somebody emailed me this the other day. Thought it was quite amusing :-

THE RULES & ETIQUETTE OF THE ART OF THE BBQ:

We are about to enter the BBQ season. Therefore it is important to refresh your memory on the etiquette of this sublime outdoor cooking activity. When a man volunteers to do the BBQ the following chain of events are put into motion:
(1) The woman buys the food
(2) The woman makes the salad, prepares the vegetables, and makes dessert
(3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray along with the necessary cooking utensils and sauces, and takes it to the man who is lounging beside the grill - beer in hand
(4) The woman remains outside the compulsory three meter exclusion zone where the exuberance of testosterone and other manly bonding activities can take place without the interference of the woman.

Here comes the important part:
(5) THE MAN PLACES THE MEAT ON THE GRILL
(6) The woman goes inside to organise the plates and cutlery
(7) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is looking great. He thanks her and asks if she will bring another beer while he flips the meat
(8) THE MAN TAKES THE MEAT OFF THE GRILL AND HANDS IT TO THE WOMAN
(9) The woman prepares the plates, salad, bread, utensils, napkins, sauces, and brings them to the table
(10) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.

And most important of all:
(11) Everyone PRAISES the MAN and THANKS HIM for his cooking efforts
(12) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed ' her night off', and, upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there's just no pleasing some women.

I like that, except in my household, the OH takes the view that I do evrything to varying degrees of success!

As long as the beer flows, the wine is topped up, and I get to play with fire its a good day. And use disposable plates and cutlery cuts out one potential source of conflict.

Teehee! :)

Brilliant! It's the case every time, same at my parents house, same at my in-laws house, and it's slowly coming into effect in this house! Hehe!

haha love it

I saw this the other day and had to read it out to my partner. It is so true and very funny lol.

I actually laughd out loud at this and so did Mr Average...so funny and true.

It is so funny because it is true!

Excellent! So so true Xx

HA HA HA

and

"The man burns the meat to a cinder but everyone eats ity because by now they are soooo hungry"

It's funnier when it's true right? :)