Thickest anal lube

i know there are a few other lube and anal lube threads but i had a look through and they aren’t too current.
here is my issue: i currently use lovehoney water based anal lube but i find it uncomfortable for use with silicone toys as it isnt really thick enough. i am based in australia so will be ordering off of the australian site and have had the FIST IT anal lube in my cart for months and am just waiting and waiting for it to be in stock because it sounds perfect! and is so cheap too. unfortunately my patience has run out and here i am asking for a way around this problem haha.
does anyone have any better things to say on the doc johnson titanmen anal lube the reviews are not the best but it seems to be the only thick anal lube in stock at the moment.
any other suggestions are more than welcome!
this is not for fisting, i do small to large toys, i just need a thicker lube :)))

thankyou for any input!

1 Like

Have you tried powdered lube? I’m no expert on it but if I recall correctly you can dilute it to the desired thickness

1 Like

This sounds amazing!? I would love to purchase from Lovehoney preferably, do they sell it?

1 Like

Thankyou for the referral. I do really want to support Lovehoney if possible but if all else fails I think I’ll be using this option

Oh 100%, we tried a few lubes but it’s just finding something that does the job

I’m don’t have firsthand experience of this, but the lube applicators are supposed to be good for pre-filling and using to reapply lube during a session. :+1:

1 Like

I believe this is only only brand of powdered lube lovehoney sells-

The reviews aren’t the best though so you might want to have a look online at some other brands :blush:

This morning, for the first time, we used LH silicone lube for anal sex rather than our usual LH Explore and it was a much more pleasurable experience. Slippy rather than sloppy and very comfortable for both of us.

Ah yes I have heard this @Ian_Chimp. You won’t believe it but I have actually purchased these from Lovehoney already. I just haven’t gotten around to using them yet for some unknown reason hahaha I’ll have to give them a shot with the lube I have left

1 Like

These aren’t sold on the Aus site so I think I will have a little browse around. Hopefully the fist it lubricant comes back in stock before I find something!

1 Like

Would absolutely love to use silicone lube but I have silicone butt plugs and dildos so I can’t! :fearful: I’m looking at some glass toys and I think I will have to get silicone lube for them as I have heard such positive things about it!

Yes. We normally use silicone toys and water based lube in preparation for anal sex but this occasion was much more spontaneous so I used my finger(s) and the silicone lube to prepare her instead.

1 Like

Ah I see. This is amazing I have added silicone lube to my basket for when I am ready to make my next purchase! Thankyou for the recommendation