Things you enjoy whilst being restrained

Hi there,

My boyfriend and I have bought an under-bed restraint set. We're planning on taking it on a holiday away as we both fancy something a bit new and naughty. Neither one of us is especially sub or dom, we just want to please each other. This will be new to both of us, and I wondered if you might kindly share your sexy ideas so I can have lots of fun schemes up my sleeves for when I finally get to strap him down! Also pleased to hear ideas for girls so I can drop him some hints about what I'd like him to do to me in case he needs a bit of inspiration (sure he won't randy little monkey!).

He really loves to be teased so I was planning on getting him nicely worked up by making him 'earn' short sessions of contact / masturbation / oral / penetration by licking my pussy and nipples and asking me nicely... the idea of this is such a turn on I go a bit blank, there must be other things I can do!

Thanks!

ooo enjoy the under the bed restraints, I'm waiting for them to come back in stock here.

I love teasing my OH when I've got him tied up, getting him extremly horny, and then kneeling over him and touching myself until he's begging to get out and touch me lol.

ive only been restrained once possibly twice but he went down on me for ages and started with a looong session of nipple licking and sucking which i love .

We both love doing this. I tie him up and blindfold him. Usually there's kissing and playing. I like to use feathers on him or a wartenberg wheel. Spanking is also fun when he's tied down. And yeah like Frozen Angel said, sitting on top of him and masturbating while he's tied up is fun.

I recently tied him up, blindfolded him, gagged him and then got into 69 position. He loved it!

Also, if you want to torture him, tie him down, play with him a bit and then leave and go for a long shower.

Definitely blindfold him to heighten his other senses. If you can for some of it put headphones on him as well so he loses two of the senses he uses most.

From then on the world is your oyster. Amongst other things you could;

Use various materials to rub all over his body (satins, silks, chiffon, something rough etc)

Use feathers or if you have one a riding crop to trace round his various zones

Use your lips and tounge all over

Try popping an ice cube in your mouth before oral tease

Apart from that I can't think of anything..........although I usually do the teasing :-)

The under the bed restraints are a must! They are so good. I love bening blindfolded too! It may not be your thing but i like to be lightly choked as well, it makes orgasms much more intense

FreeSingle&ReadyToTingle wrote:

lightly choked

chunkyg wrote:

Blindfold him to heighten his other senses. If you can for some of it put headphones on him as well so he loses two of the senses he uses most.

S&S wrote:

I recently tied him up, blindfolded him, gagged him and then got into 69 position. He loved it!

Also, if you want to torture him, tie him down, play with him a bit and then leave and go for a long shower.

FrozenAngel wrote:

kneeling over him and touching myself until he's begging to get out and touch me lol.

All of the above sound hot! My OH and I invested in an under the bed restraint kit when we had a mid-week break and it was so much fun! So I hope your excited for it :p I think all of the above suggestions are great :) I'd have a look at glass toys too- you can heat them up, cool them down, and combined with a blindfold and earphones its amazing sensory play!

Whips and floggers never go amiss either ;p ! Tease for a looooong time. Really draw it out ;) Xx

tickling is something that is strangley enjoyable to me, especially when the guy used his beard stubble across the skin.

theres also breast play, which I enjoy while restrained

Most of these sound wonderful, but have yet to convince the OH to delve that far into bondage with me. He doesn't like being tied up, and I'm having difficulty getting him to tie me up. It's getting rather frustrating as i love bondage and a hint of sub/dom, but he doesn't seem to be interested...any ideas? How did you guys breach the topic?

He's very confusing, I've gotten him to handcuff my hands behind my back during doggy, and used a scarf to pull my hips to him for doggy, and he said he liked it, but now seems reluctant to try other things!

Help/advice please! :)

S&S wrote:

Excellent!

HappyBoy wrote:

S&S wrote:

Excellent!

Oh my god my oh does this to me! X

FrozenAngel wrote:

I love teasing my OH when I've got him tied up, getting him extremly horny, and then kneeling over him and touching myself until he's begging to get out and touch me lol.

Also excellent!!

Orgasm denial is good fun too.....

For teasing, something like edible body paint or can work very well with restraints.

Paint a trail and take as long as you like to kiss or lick your way the end.

Fab ideas , how about edging him & teasing him letting him enter you then slowly go up and down but not going all the way down but also coming off him completly then licking it all off him driving him wild that you get to taste your but he doesnt .