Thinking about a Sex Olympics game...

Hmmm, with Rio just around the corner I remembered how in 2012 my OH and I were talking about making up our own at-home "Sex Olympics", a series of events with a scoring system for each, maybe 10-15 points per event. Like a masturbation race, where the first to orgasm gets 10 points. Or maybe a session where we get 5 points for each time we can get the other to orgasm. Anyone else thought about this? Any other ideas for "events"?

ping Pong (or whiffwhaff if you're Boris Johnson), using this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25492 you could get your OH to bat your balls about a bit.

lol love it fabby idea xx

I'm sure there's a version of the long or high jump that could be adapted...

Lol, watch out for the ceiling fan!

Diving surely

Points for style and a smooth entry....

fencing with double ended dildos?

I'd watch that.

afrodan wrote:

fencing with double ended dildos?

I'd watch that.

That would be so funny.

For javelin maybe you could have how many times you can insert then fully withdraw your dildo or erect penis before the recipient orgasms.

This for wrestling http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35709 there is no chance of pinning your opponent down when they are covered in this!

I'm sure you'll be able to find a way to include the equestrian section.

Well one I think I think you need to introduce is catch the mosquito. Very important if your planning to get hot , sweaty and naked in Rio lol

A game we sometimes play:

if you place the bed in the middle of the floor and both armed with a paddle.

Set a time limit of say 10 minutes then chase each other around the bed with the aim of striking your partner on the rear with a paddle. Hits any where else on the body don't count.

Most number of hits wins . Loser endures a forfeit of the victors own choosing.

Its also a fun way to help with your fitness as well as it will get you out of breath .

mysteron wrote:

A game we sometimes play:

if you place the bed in the middle of the floor and both armed with a paddle.

Set a time limit of say 10 minutes then chase each other around the bed with the aim of striking your partner on the rear with a paddle. Hits any where else on the body don't count.

Most number of hits wins . Loser endures a forfeit of the victors own choosing.

Its also a fun way to help with your fitness as well as it will get you out of breath .

This! Sounds like awesome fun. If only our bedroom was bigger!

Don't forget there has to be soom watersports, were you could win the "GOLD"...en shower