Thinking of a clit hood piercing

I’ve been thinking about it the last year and done my research and decided I’d really like to get my clit hood pierced with a VCH piercing. I just really like the look and think it would look really pretty down there. I haven’t talked about it with my boyfriend yet so I’m not sure what he would think about this.

Has anyone had this done and got any info or thoughts on this please?

3 Likes

While I don’t have one myself, my sister had a vertical hood piercing and she really enjoyed it.

My wife has one its one of the fastest healing least painful to get I very much doubt your boyfriend would be against it, go ahead you can always take it out but you won’t, you may in fact get more once you’ve started there?

Sounds like an awesome idea :smile_cat: only thing that has ever stopped me from genital piercings is my partners :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Only advice I can give is make sure you do your research on who you get it pierced by! Make sure they’ve got lots of experience on intimate piercings and that they are at a reputable studio :heart:

3 Likes

I know its your body and you can do what you want and enjoy. Me personally are not a fan of them. It may be an age thing but for me natural is beautiful in its own right and does not need anything extra. I do understand many do like it though.

1 Like

My wife got one when she was younger and she loves it. She likes the look and says her vibrator feels mazing on it. She has never taken it out and it looks really nice on her. I think she has one or two friends who have them also so I’d say go for it if you are thinking of one.

2 Likes

I love mine, its great and feels very sexy to have it so I would have to say go for it. I got mine when I was 20 and had it in nearly 15 years with no problems. I know a few girls with them also.

2 Likes

If you do get one! Let me know how you find it​:grin: always want to do mine but the courage isn’t there!

2 Likes

A girlfriend of mine had a VCH done because I said I liked them, I had to book the appointment and pay for it, she said even though she’d had other intimate piercings she still had to get over the uneasiness of getting it our for a stranger but it was the easiest piercing she’d had done, it healed amazing quickly compared to any other piercing she had done, and the end result looked amazing!! She actually had more bars and rings for that piercing than any other!! She loved it as did I, her favourite was a bar that would touch her clit whilst she used a vibrator on the other end!!
Personally I think it’s a piercing you won’t regret and definitely love, both of you!!

1 Like

My ex had/has hers, just randomly decided to get it and fair enough.

Current Mrs has hers. Kept it as a surprise to me while dating and it wasn’t until I went to give her a moting out I noticed it. Didn’t phase me, knew what to do with them due to the previous girlfriend.

On My thing my current Mrs has said is a few doctors will put down on your record it’s genital mutilation, even though you chose to have it etc they can record it

Is also suggest getting a peircer who is reputable and uses good jewellery, internally threaded for example.

There is a place in Glasgow does good stuff, forest piercing she’s called.

3 Likes

After the feedback on this and thinking about it more this weekend I got an appointment to get it done this Wednesday at a local studio with great reviews! I’m excited to get it done now and I’ll update how it goes.

5 Likes

That’s good to hear. Not far from Glasgow and fancy some more piercings

2 Likes

So I went this morning and now have a piercing down there! It was a really nice and professional studio with a very gentle female piercer. I’m not going to lie, it hurt / stung for a second while she did it and that pain was gone. I could feel it throbbing for a while after but not painful. All in all it was a simple piercing to get and I now have a beautiful jeweled bar that rests on my clit.

I haven’t told my boyfriend yet and am going to keep it as a surprise for him this weekend but I must admit it feels very nice and quite naughty knowing I have a piercing down there.

9 Likes

I’m so pleased everything went so well for the piercing. Boyfriend is in for a great surprise and I hope you both have a lot of fun. Its lovely to hear how happy it has made you. @sammy-jo

3 Likes

Awesome!! I sure you won’t regret it!! XxX

2 Likes

Brilliant, boy is he in for a beautiful surprise!! :wink::wink::wink: XxX

3 Likes

Squueee I’m so happy you like it! I’m tempted now!

1 Like

Wow, he’s going to love it! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: You’re so brave, I’m all nervous just to get another ear piercing :laughing:

2 Likes

@sammy-jo yay! I’m more than a little jealous!

Some of you may remember I had an appointment booked for my VCH piercing but it was cancelled due to Covid, I never re-booked but I want it done now more than ever :heart_eyes:

I can only begin to imagine what it will feel like with a bullet vibrator touching it…. :woozy_face::drooling_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I love using clit clamps so I’m curious to know how that will effect me using them, I think I’d be gutted if I couldn’t use one with a piercing, but then I also guess there would be so many new options to incorporate the hood piercing into BDSM play and maybe even chains to my nipple piercings too perhaps.

I’ve got both of my nipples pierced and I didn’t find that too painful to have done, so I’m hoping I will be fine. I’m kidding, I love pain, I be just fine :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

@Blonde_Bunny @Rose_DV

I had thought about it before Covid also and that really messed the plans up so I think that gave me the extra push to get on with it now!

So far I love it, mainly just how it looks and I can’t believe I have piercing down there, it actually feels quite naughty knowing nobody knows. I’ll show my boyfriend tomorrow I think, but the piercer said to leave it alone for 1-2 weeks before any sexual activity. I’m not sure how I am going to manage that but will see how it goes!

3 Likes