Thinking of taking the plunge...

...and getting a womaniser!

Should I? Shouldn't I? (Feel guilty about spending that much on myself!) What colour should I get if I do go for it?!

I have the Womanizer w500 (white) and really really love it! We are still getting to know each other, but our start has been beautiful :D

It really is unique and I can play with it for hours ( I consider myself a marathon masturbator ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif))

and orgasms just come over and over again. The only tjing I have to really keep in mind is LUBE. And to not press the silicone nostle to my clit, because after a multiple same day sessions my clit got rubbed too much and the skin got rubbed too hard so it chafed a lil bit.

But my favourite way to use it is to "warm up", because you orgasm so many times, but you don´t get numb, you don´t get too sensitive and you get SOAKING WET down there :) So even after a long session and amazing orgasms your can move to the next fun thing... But at the same time it still is satisfying even without the next time. It does not leave you with "blue pussy" :D

I am super hopeful that I get it as a gift I have been hinting enough to the OH LOL

If you can afford it, do it! (I don't have one, I just would like one). 

I have the womanizer w500 (white) i'm still using it but for me it's not what I thought. You have to maintain direct contact with your clit so using a dildo as well in near on impossible. For me it's only being used as a 'quickie' or for forplay with my oh. And nope, I haven't had an orgasm in under a minute. Xx

I've been thinking about getting one too but not sure. I want to get it in the purple if I do. It's an awful lot of money for a toy and been a bit put off spending lots on toys after I had to return the denia x

If you can afford it, I don't see why you should feel guilty! There are much worse things you could spend money on! It might just be a toy that causes happiness and you can't put a price on that, right?

I'm not sure which one you're thinking about, but I'd go black tattoo for the original and white or purple for the w500!

I've ordered it! Realised I had a discount code and oh points to use, so got it for £72! I'm trying to to get my expectations too high, but I can't wait to try it. I went for the white one as I have loads of black toys and wasn't keen on the other colours.

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

I've ordered it! Realised I had a discount code and oh points to use, so got it for £72! I'm trying to to get my expectations too high, but I can't wait to try it. I went for the white one as I have loads of black toys and wasn't keen on the other colours.

Wow that is an amazing price! I hope you enjoy it x

Ruby, please get back to us with a feedback of it or a review. As I mentioned earlier on other threads, I had big expectations from mine and the W500 (I also went for the white with points and discount) was very disappointing to me.

CLTSTU, it's nice to not feel alone in my unsuccessful use of it! :)

I also have the white womanizer w500 and love it... And I CAN use it with a dildo, and i also can move mine a litlebit, sometimes it breacks the airtight seal, but it finds my clit back in a second. So maby my pussy is just shaped well for the womanizer :)

But I can´t do crazy thrusting, but normal g-spot thrusting works for me anyways :)

Fortunately I've discovered before buying it that the Womanizer would never work for me - most of the time I'm simply too lazy to hold a toy ;) So unless somebody comes up with a harness for hands-free operation I'm safe :)

Talia wrote:

Fortunately I've discovered before buying it that the Womanizer would never work for me - most of the time I'm simply too lazy to hold a toy ;) So unless somebody comes up with a harness for hands-free operation I'm safe :)

Hahaa, so you could be considered a "sex toy pillow princess" at the fullest :´D

era wrote:

Ruby, please get back to us with a feedback of it or a review. As I mentioned earlier on other threads, I had big expectations from mine and the W500 (I also went for the white with points and discount) was very disappointing to me.

I will do!

Oh I'd so love a womanizer. You've got it for an awesome price with your discounts. I'd pay £72. Can't justify paying the full price, sadly 😢

I noticed there's a new toy which seems to be along the same lines currently in sex toy testers. I must admit to being intrigued by both toys. I'm notorious for taking for. ev. er. to get off... Short of getting one as a tester (can but hope...) I'll be waiting on reviews, as it's a bunch cheaper than the Womanizer. Also looks less scary LOL

Should I treat the wife to one of these.

I want one SO badly you would not believe lol but there is no way on earth i will ever be able to afford it. However saying that they are meant to be worth every penny :)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

For that price, it is a good buy, I would say! Let me know how you go on with it. I am considering getting one for myself, but struggling to justify the costs and not sure if it is worth it...

It's your life, your money. Don't feel guilty... Just buy it.