Thinnest Condoms?

Condoms suck! Let's face it!

From experience! Anyone recommend what they feel is the thinnest condoms they could find online?

I have been using Crown Skinless Skin condoms purchased ***EDITED BY MOD***! They are pretty good I have to admit but there has to be better surely?

Durex, Mates, Skyns tried those didnt rate the thin feels that much!

Thanks Guys!!

Have never found and worn a condom that I liked, regardless of what the manufacturer has said about the product.

The other half has a latex allergy so limited to the brands we are able to use. I think that non latex tend to be thinner because the material they are made from is stronger. I doubt anything will feel as good as having sex without a condom, however we need to stay safe so it is sensible to use one.

I rate Durex Invisible the best. And I've had two partners worrying that the condom had come off because it felt so like I wasn't wearing one, so can't be bad!

JohnA wrote:

I rate Durex Invisible the best. And I've had two partners worrying that the condom had come off because it felt so like I wasn't wearing one, so can't be bad!

I will have to give that type a try next time.

Skyns (as they're latex free) are great. And warm nicely onto the skin, almost shrink wrapping it. Close sensitive and barely-there.

Come on let's faced it. All condoms are manufactured for pleasure regardless if they are thick or thin.