Thong bikini on holiday?

Do you or would you wear a thong bikini to the beach on holiday?

No chance I don't even wear a normal bikini one piece for me.

No, never. :)

kittencub wrote:

No chance I don't even wear a normal bikini one piece for me.

Same here

For the sake of saving other people's eye sight, nope!

Normal bikini briefs are as skimpy as I'll go.

I would, if I had a nice bum. I generally don't wear thongs too often though, don't want a flabby bum when I'm older!

From a guys point of view you can have a perfect body and be the sexiest woman in the world but a thong bikini is not a good look. Just screams out that you are desperate for attention. A nice bikini that keeps everything covered up is much more attractive

No I wouldn't personally.. I would def sunbathe topless though :)

Normally I would say no but it all depends where you are going to! You see tons of girls in places like Ibiza etc wearing thong bikinis, so if it is somewhere like that, show it off! But I agree with everyone here, that usually a normal bikini is way more attractive :)

i'd never wear a thong bikini or thong swimsuit i can't think of anything more uncomfortable than a strip of elasticated fabric wedged up my bum crack

Romeo Papa wrote:

From a guys point of view you can have a perfect body and be the sexiest woman in the world but a thong bikini is not a good look. Just screams out that you are desperate for attention. A nice bikini that keeps everything covered up is much more attractive

This is how I feel! There is no need. A bikini is small enough! X

myghost wrote:

i'd never wear a thong bikini or thong swimsuit i can't think of anything more uncomfortable than a strip of elasticated fabric wedged up my bum crack

Personally I find thongs a lot comfier then knickers.. I may be on my own in this though

Only reason I wouldn't wear a thong bikini is because I'm quite big and having my tummy out is bad enough x

Romeo Papa wrote:

I think a lot of people where them because of tan lines though as opposed to wanting to show off their bums :)

MissChar wrote:

Romeo Papa wrote:

This is how I feel! There is no need. A bikini is small enough! X

Indeed, sometimes more is definitely less

People may wear them for the tan lines but the result is still the same lol! You gotta wanna show off your bum a bit over that little amount of tan line. Your still gonna have a silly looking thong strip and front naked undies! I hate tan lines haha.

Ladies show it off. Everyone in Europe does it. You don't have to be Beyonce. You do still look nice, and it really isn't that big a deal. I think it's sexy. :)

My wife would have a very tonned bum and a few years ago she would have a problem when we were away, usually in Marbella as we've a place there and wearing a thing isn't a big deal. Nowadays she'd be more inclined to wear it around our pool only.

She doesn't do it to show off or for attention, she hates the big white bum tan lines and she knows I like her in it as well.

I've seen all sort in thongs and a lot who shouldn't really, but at the end of the day, if your happy, then do what makes you feel good.... Hence why you'd never see me in speedos, never mind a thong.

Nope never. I always wear a normal bikini.

Don_Don wrote:

My wife would have a very tonned bum and a few years ago she would have a problem when we were away, usually in Marbella as we've a place there and wearing a thing isn't a big deal. Nowadays she'd be more inclined to wear it around our pool only.

She doesn't do it to show off or for attention, she hates the big white bum tan lines and she knows I like her in it as well.

I've seen all sort in thongs and a lot who shouldn't really, but at the end of the day, if your happy, then do what makes you feel good.... Hence why you'd never see me in speedos, never mind a thong.

Sorry meant wouldn'y have a problem.... should really have a coffee before I start posting.

Since we are both naturists, we both prefer naked sunbathing at all costs, however not always possible.

My OH doesnt own a thing bikini, though i dont think she is against wearing one if it wouldnt cause offence to others. Though her ass, toned as it is, has a tendency to 'swallow' up whatevr materia is covering it anyway so makes little difference!