Thong Bikinis

mysteron wrote:

Talia wrote:

Our municipal swimming pool also has a ban on shorts. No idea why - unless it's to stop people from swimming in their street clothes in summer.

Just wondering if you could possibly find out the reasoning behind this? I am very curious as to the reason .

Some swimming tunks do not leave much to the imagination and IMO much more revealing than shorts especially in a family environment.

Internet has the answer http://www.guide-piscine.fr/maillots/maillots-femme/port-du-maillot-de-bain-obligatoire-la-reglementation-350_C, it's pretty much as I thought: You are not allowed to go swimming in anything that you could possibly wear all day long as streetclothes or underwear, for hygiene reasons. On the other hand, mini-bikinis, strings and thongs are also forbidden - for moral reasons.

Not sure whether that's really enforced, though - I believe I've seen shorts during my recent visit to the pool. (Completely OT, but what surprised me even more than the shorts inderdiction, is that swim caps are no longer obligatory. 'Cause they were one rule that made sense for me - I can see how it would be better to keep hair on people's heads instead of clogging up the filters and pumps.)

why don't you get him a mankini and then he can join in to? Seems a shame for you to have all the fun!

I think overall though, apart from local swimming pools and the like, I think wearing a thong at the pool or beach on holiday is pretty such accepted and not frowned upon anywhere.

Great for tanned bottom and nice to look at too good choice my dear xx

I would find it a huge turn on if my wife wore a thong bikini and would make me want to have amazing sex with her later that evening. I once wore a male thong whilst sunbathing on the balcony and found it to be a massive turn on when the cleaners walked in on me.

If you're comfortable and think your hubby would like it, then go for it! After all you only get one honeymoon.

1 Like

I like them so I would say go for it, it's not a problem in a lot of places now and you see many girls wearing thongs but just check the local regulations. With the smaller bikini bottoms now some are almost thongs I think without officially being thongs!

I got married / honey in St Lucia and wore a thong on the beach and around the pool with no problem there and my hubby likes me to wear them so it keeps him happy too.

Hey hardfast,

You said your Hubby loves it when you're topless on holiday; does he love the attention you receive (obvious or not) from others because you're topless?

If so, and he finds it a turn-on, then by all means - if you're happy to - get a thong, or even micro-, bikini and show off more than regular bikini bottoms would!

![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I have happily worn a thong bikini on holiday when I was younger, much more comfortable especially if that's what you wear usually. I also liked to sunbathe topless, I had a thing about white strap lines.

If you look good in it wear it!

I'd say, if you feel good in it, wear it. :)

I hate tan lines, so a thong sounds good from that point of view!

I personally would love to wear them, if I were to ever go on holiday. However, I do feel like where you are going has to be taken into consideration as some countries it may be fronded upon or disrespectful, and whether kids will be around or not as some parents may not be too impressed...

Other than that, I'd say go for it! Good for tan lines as well :)

just goto an adult naturist beach then no trouble wearing anything :)

You should go for it - there is nothing taboo about showing your bum these days, even on family beaches. The news papers are full of celebs in thong bikinis and there is no age limit on those.

My mrs and I have both worn thong swimwear for years now and never had any negative feedback. I think it's all to do with your confidence that your not being lewd and just having fun and minding your own business.

You'll find it hard to go back to regular saggy bottoms (or shorts for the men) once you've tried the best way.

1 Like

Just been on holiday to South East Florida, many girls on the beach wearing thongs with no problem.

If you have the confidence to strut your stuff in a thong bikini they go for it ! Be proud of yourself and enjoy the plaudits. Have no doubt your OH will be a very proud guy ! My OH wears one one when appropriate - I LOVE how she looks in it, it accentuates her curves and looks genuinely beautiful.

Just got back from a Greek holiday and around the pool at our apartments there were 3 or 4 ladies wearing thongs and I'd say about 30% of the under 40 age range were wearing these hybrid bikini/thongs which aren't classed as a thong but show a lot of cheek. On the beach were even more thong wearers and these hybrid bikini/thongs. I may be wrong but I think people seem to be getting more adventurous/daring these days and bikinis are getting ever smaller again. Perhaps just a fashion trend?

I love the thong bikini ....... gives the figure a stunning shape

I love seeing ladies in thongs. They usually look very sexy... But check with your new hubby first, if he is ok with you bareing virtually all round the pool.

Mrs B wore a thong bikini bottom and went topless last time we were away, I loved the attention and looks she was getting (and I think she did too...)