Those big regrets

So come on, what sexual experiances did you get the chance of doing but for some reason did not do at the time and still regret not doing to this day?

My big number 1 with a bullet is i did not get a threesome with two women i know, it was all setup, we all knew it was nothing serious just a bit of a giggle and the usual.

I had one of the women in my car on the way to the other womens house, then the car broke down, stupid piece of German junk suffered an electrical fault and killed the ECU, after finally getting to the other womens house three hours after we were supposed to be there no one was in the mood so we ended up just getting drunk and eating takeaway food

Worst bit - My other half has put the idea of a threesome in the no way at all dont even think about it pile

On my stag weekend away in Budapest, our party "guide" offered to sort me out a BJ from one of the strippers. Oral is something that turns me on greatly, but something the wife won't do for me, so it was kind of a "one off" offer. I declined the offer, and weeks later back home, mentioned it to the wife (then fiancee). She told me I should have gone for it, as it was the best chance I was likely to get.

1 Like

bugger i bet you hate her for that?

Had the chance to sleep with this guy from a band i saw who went on to become quite famous. X

How about this one:

A few years ago, a female friend of mine wanted to "experiment" with another girl we knew, the friend only wanted to do it if I would "participate" in the... action. When, after thinking they where making some kind of strange joke, I laughed it off. They both bluntly asked me to have sex with them... both, partly through my own embarrassment, partly because I wasn't sure how serious they where... I laughed it off again.

The part that really has me kicking myself, is that I got to know the friend a bit more, and later fell in love with her, only to find that I had then been moved into the dreaded friend-zone after I unintentionally spurned her. I later found out that she was very serious about her earlier offer, but being in the friend-zone, it was now off-the-table.

I've done similar things before, and since... it would seem that I never learn.

Why awful VE? Did you decide that sex with a grl was wrong for you, or was it just that one girl?

No regrets at all. Given that quite trivial things can fundimentally change the course of your life I always think that to regret anything is to potentially wish away the good things you have.

my all-time biggest regret has nothing to do with sex (hope that's OK! lol)

i was about 14, and sat on the swing-set in my local playground chatting with my then-boyfriend... while we were talking a younger boy (8 or 9 maybe) came and sat near us on the swings... a few seconds later a group of kids came over and started bullying him - they were awful to this poor kid - one of them even picked up some of the woodchip on the floor and tried telling the kid to eat it! i started to get up off the swing i was on to go intervene - but my boyfriend grabbed my arm and pulled me back down (t hey were all about 12 or 13, but there was quite a few of them... i thought i could've maybe taken a couple...)

and i stayed sat there while these kids tormented this boy. he wasn't physically hurt, but i'll never forget the look he gave me when he saw that group of boys coming over to him... i really, REALLY regret not standing up and helping him. even if it might have well meant a kicking for me, too.

1 Like

I have too many regrets, I spent most of my younger life struggling to over come being very shy and missed many chances to ask many a girl I had a crush on out on a date, one day I eventually got the courage to tell a girl how I felt (in public as she worked at a shop and it was the only place I saw her) and it didn't go so well, she was already with someone else.

But I found that in that one instance I pretty much cured my shyness, after doing that every other instance seemed kind of easy to over come, so at 24 I found my confidence, I just wish I would have tried that on my first crush when I was 14!

Having said all that my life has turned out pretty good and if I would have done things differently it would have taken a different path, maybe a much worst path, the crush I had at 14 is a bit of a heavy drug user, so in some ways I'm glad that never happened!

I don't regret stuff that's made me who I am. I usually make the best decision for me at the time so I don't regret many decisions I've made. When I'm in a situation I try to make the most of it as fully as I can. I always try to consider whether I'll regret an action before I do/don't do it and will try and encourage myself to avoid acting in a way I'll regret.

I really can't think of anything I regret....wait I sorta regret that scone I just had with cream - once I remembered how much sat fat was in the cream!

Adx

I don't regret stuff that's made me who I am. I usually make the best decision for me at the time so I don't regret many decisions I've made. When I'm in a situation I try to make the most of it as fully as I can. I always try to consider whether I'll regret an action before I do/don't do it and will try and encourage myself to avoid acting in a way I'll regret.

I really can't think of anything I regret....wait I sorta regret that scone I just had with cream - once I remembered how much sat fat was in the cream!

Adx

Absolutely. No. Regrets. - Madonna.

Tigerlilies wrote:

Absolutely. No. Regrets. - Madonna.

I regret Madonna, not to imply we got it one... I just regret knowledge of her existence.

No major sexual regrets for me that I can think of.

When me and the OH first started going out, we'd lie in bed and each time more and more clothes would come off. One time, he was topless with just his jeans on, while I had jeans and a bra on. He asked me if I wanted to take my bra off and I told him not yet. I instantly asked myself why I had said no, because I actually wanted to! It was another 5-10 minutes before I got up the courage to take my bra off myself.

Also, I sort of regret not acknowledging the loss of my virginity at the time. It wouldnt have changed anything, but we just got on with sex and afterwards I realised I wasnt a virgin any more. I still would have done it, but would have liked to think beforehand that this was it. Maybe it was a sign that the time was right to do it that I didnt even think about it until afterwards.

Right now I regret not calling myself when I was giving a cute guy my number, because now I don't know if he's shy, an ass or I just gave him the wrong number...

No regrets at all. SG

hi everyone :)

my big regret has to be not holding onto my virginity to lose it with someone speacial, but hey it was still an experiance i wont forget!!

Zen