Thought I'd share the good news :)

amazing1 congratulations!

Thanks everyone :)

Thanks FrozenAngel babes hope you're all good 😘 xxX

Aww congratgulations!! ^_^ Wonderful news, hope you have an easy pregnancy, hope you get lots of tlc, chocolate & cuddles! xx

Congrats! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby or keep it a suprise?

Many happy thoughts and congratulations!!!
That is a fab piece of news to have around Xmas... If you havnt popes the news already to your parents... May I suggest an Xmas special

Find a really cute babygro or baby booties...and wrap them up for your parents to unwrap on xmas day.... I did that with mine...and it is the best way to break the need to your family....
Will make it an xmas to remember

Congratulations, Lollipop, that's fantastic news.xx

Great news! Congrats!

Congratulations Lolli, I hope everything goes smoothly this time for you xx

That's awesome! Congratulations to you! x

I'm so happy for you and Jason. Huge Congratulations Sweetheart :D xx

How wonderful, many congratulations ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

Thank you everyone 💓 such lovely people on here! Xxxxx

No already told my family naughty mum as I needed the support with that happened last time. That's a lovely idea tho hun :) xxXx

Thank you Scorpius 😘 me and Jason our both very exited! Xxxx

Lollipop that's fantastic news. Many congratulations to you and my very best wishes for a smooth pregnancy and a beautiful addition to your family in around six months! And thank you for sharing such wonderful news with us all! 🙌

That's great news. Congratulations to you and Jason. X x

Congratulations! That's really wonderful news :-)

OMG!!!! Congratulations Lolli!!!!! Better take it easy now. :3 X

Thank you ladies 😄 xxx

And thanks magicnumber though it would be nice to share with you lovely people. Xx

that's fab news, congratulations x

Big congratulations Lollipop, that's wonderful news :)

That's brilliant news Lolli! Really happy for you and Jason, hope the pregnancy goes smoothly and you enjoy every moment of it (well except the morning sickness) xx