Thought I'd share the good news :)

hi everyone hope you are all doing good :)

Thought I'd share the good news with my Lovehoney friends as you are all so lovely and have helped me in the past with all your kind words.

Anyway as some of you know, I very sadly had a misscarage with a lot of complications back in March and lost my son at just under 12 weeks.

But I am very pleased to tell you all I am pregnant again, I went for my 12 week scan today and they said everything looks good and baby is going fine! 😃 And everything looks normal where as it didn't the first time.

Just wanted to share my good news with you all

Thanks for reading! 😘 xxxxxxxxx

👍 hope you have a smooth pregnancy

Aww BIG congrats to u and ur OH.... x

That's amazing news! I hope everything goes well for you and the little one! ![](upload://aybhjky1mPlgqoACHVsxChgZRPM.gif)

congrats! Really happy for you! Can't wait to hear the updateson your progress! xx

Thank you SS of course still have a long way to go, but just happy things are looking good so far. :)

Thanks everyone 😘 x

Congrats lollipop. Don't know you at all but will keep my fingers crossed for you, your partner and the baby

Congratz Lolli! im really happy for you both! x

That's so good to hear! Congratulations to you both! I wish you all the best! Xx

Oh lolli that's fab!!

Many congratulations Lollipop, I'm so pleased for you x

Congrats Lollipop xx

Aww thank you! 💓 you're all such lovely kind people 😘 xxx

Well done lollipop 👍x

Oh congrats!!

Aww huge congratulations, good luck and enjoy it! :)

Congratulations lolli!!! Sending big hugs hun! xxx

Aww Lolli hun, I am SOOO Happy for you and Jas. Congrats to the both of you. xxx

Aww, that's fantastic :) Congratulations!