Thoughts on boyfriend wearing thongs?

What does anyone think to their fella wearing thongs? I knew my boyfriend had one but we just went away on holiday and he has a few more and seemed to be mostly what he wore. He said he preferred wearing them instead shorts or boxers so I thought whatever, I don't mind and it's not a big deal.

they look better than u think they do on them

never thought i would but now enjoy them but only in bedroom not evryday item

Fine by me if he wants to wear them for comfort etc, it doesn't bother me at all. But in the bedroom it's not a turn on for me.

Don't see why it would matter. Personally, I don't like thongs as I feel they rub very easily. But I'm cool with my OH wearing boxers so don't understand why she'd be upset if I wanted to wear a thong.

Personally, thongs creep the hell out of me in general, but on a guy it just makes me cringe. Same goes with those lacey boxers you can get, I have no idea what it is but I just struggle to see the appeal! Definitely not a turn on for me.

If it's what he's into then I see no problem.

Personally I quite like them on men, think my OH would look amazing in one but he has yet to be persuaded, haha!

It really wouldnt bother me

X

The thought of MY boyfriend wearing a thong makes me laugh, meaning I can't really picture him in a thong, I think he'd look absolutely riddiculous because of his body shape and the insane amount of body hair. On the other hand, there are men that pull thongs off in the most amazing way. Just not mine.

Anyway, if my boyfriend was into thongs, I'd let him wear them as much as he wanted.

i think he'd look amazing in them but Id find it a bit strange, if he wanted to though I wouldn't object, he can wear whatever he wants, he's sexy as hell in everything

I find thongs so much more practical and comfier than briefs, so I wouldn't blame my partner if he ever wanted to wear them.

Thongs feel great to wear, but I think that there's too much of a stigma for men to wear them every day. Don't get me wrong - I would wear them every day without any worries, but men shy away from ideas for the fear of being seen as different; especially with something which can dent their masculinity!

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

Personally, thongs creep the hell out of me in general, but on a guy it just makes me cringe. Same goes with those lacey boxers you can get, I have no idea what it is but I just struggle to see the appeal! Definitely not a turn on for me.

+ 1 As far as mens underwear goes, for me, boring = sexy

sorry have'nt got a boyfriend so could'nt comennt

I've worn nothing but thongs/g-strings/pouches since the 90's, I find them nice and comfy, no one can see so why not, some are pvc/leather ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Don't like boxers, your bits poking out the bottom or getting squashed at times when you sit down say, though have some boyshorts? figure hugging ones, mostly it's the fit that keeps everything in place, and can give you a right bulge in the front of ones jeans, not that I wear them for that, just thats where it ends up. There are some really nice ones out there but can be a bit more pricey, if you know where to look.

As you can probably tell from my profile picture I love wearing thongs mostly because of the fit and the styles. I'd wish more women would loosen up about it and get rid of the stigma thats attached with men wearing practically anything sexy for us. It's a bore otherwise. It's just underwear. Also I'm not homosexual either. I feel I need to clarify that as thongs on men seem to be the only underwear where sexual preference is automatically assumed. If you can bring yourself to be accepting of his preference to underwear not that it should even be a big thing then that's just great.

I wear mens thongs and jock straps for a number of reasons.

Firstly I like the look, especially of a well cut thong

Secondly they are comfortable

Thirdly they provide the right support of rme when on the motorbike and cycle, without crushing my testicles. Anything with a covered bum tends to crush them as you naturally slide forward on the bike. It wa sa doctro that recmmneded them to me as I had to go for a scan due to aching testicles and they said it was mre than likely due to being on the motorbike for many hours a day. Thankfully the scan came up clear

If your man likes wearing them and it dosent bother you then I wouldn't worry about it

It wouldn't bother me at all, I have a variety of different shapes of underwear, so why shouldn't he? I quite like a man in a thong anyway ;)

Ruby Red Slippers wrote:

FlexyBexyXXX wrote:

+ 1 As far as mens underwear goes, for me, boring = sexy

+1, they aren't a turn on for me on a guy, but if hubby wanted to wear them then I'd be fine with it :) I'd much rather he wasn't wearing anything though