Thoughts on girls with vibrators?

My girlfriend is a very entusiastic vibrator user! We have a great sex life and I have no complaints and she says she doesn't either and she uses her vibrator 4-5 times a week. At first I was slightly worried but she is very open and just says she has masturbated for a long time and started using a vibrator quite early and just really enjoys it. It actually turns me knowing she does it especially whe she lets me know she has had an orgasm early in the day.

Do any men know about their ladies private time and vibrator use and have thoughts on this and do any ladies share all the detail with their men?

If my wife wants to self love then hell yeah she should go for it. Being horny is like being hungry when you gotta eat you gotta eat.

If there is still sex and the masterbation isn't having a negative impact on your sex life as a couple theres no harm.

Personally i find it a turn on seeing my wife play.

Do you use them together, or does she save them just for her alone time?

I love watching my wife play with her toys. Most of them can do things that I would find physically impossible. And don't think I haven't tried. She doesn't really get any free time to play with them by herself any more, what with long hours and spending time with the kids. I think she prefers having me along for the ride anyway. An extra pair of hands always comes in useful, even if it's just to pass the lube. 🙂

I have no problem at all with my OH pleasuring herself just wish she would do it more as its very rare. Shes not really a vibrator person prefers realistic dildos when she does play.

Its a huge turn on knowing she is having fun.

it's a good thing - as is your masturbation. she'll get to know her body and needs better, and can show and tell you how to please and tease her. same goes for you. this might also increase her sex drive - we find that the more you get, the more you want! we use toys together and alone too - the two are very different and doing one doesn't reduce the desire for the other x

It happens, and its not an issue as far as im concerned. Everyone needs alone time now and again.

I have always encouraged my wife to use her vibrators and other toys when I'm not there.

The better she knows and understands her body the easier it is for her to control her responses and her orgasms.

As far as Im concerned that's a win-win situation for both of us.

Hi

I'm a lady with a vibrator, and I love it. I like to use it both by myself, and sometimes with my SO. And I do sometimes tell him about what I'm up to.

I like to be using it, and testing him with details - I think he really enjoys that, as I can tell him what I'm imagining doing to/with him as well.

I do have private time with it though. And he likes to know if I've had an orgasm during the day!

I love my toys... bit of a late bloomer here really but I don't always tell a partner all the time because some men think I am doing that instead of sex when it is a seperate activity and not something to "compete" with.

I let this one slip yesterday actually. Was telling the guy I am sleeping with how my housemate walked into my room before I had chance to stash away my rabbit vibrator and there is a good chance he saw it. The response was "I didn't know you had a vibrator", I proceeded to tell him I have about 8 in all different shapes and sizes. He wasn't bothered at all.

I get the odd message but in reality I feel like it’s also quite a personal thing, sex and masturabtion are two separate entities in my head. You explore yourself and eachother, the more your partner uses a toy will improve her sexual confidence and will also make her know exactly where and how she likes to be touched which will mean you can get her off quicker, resulting in better love making.
Vibrators,dildos, plugs etc are not the same as a physical body being close to you, and yeah they may be larger and last longer but most men have a pocket pussy or fleshlight somewhere and don’t think twice. I feel every woman should own a toy and enjoy their own personal freedom to have orgasms.

I don't rush in to my OH and make an announcement when I've used one of my toys but he's very well aware that I do use them on my own...very often! He's absolutely not bothered in the slightest and doesn't feel that my personal playtime is a reflection on our sex life at all because it's not.

rockstar wrote:

I have always encouraged my wife to use her vibrators and other toys when I'm not there.

The better she knows and understands her body the easier it is for her to control her responses and her orgasms.

As far as Im concerned that's a win-win situation for both of us.

+1 on this from me, girls if you have them and love them then go for it, most modern men are not threatened by dildos or vibes.

We both masturbate, don't make any secret about it and don't worry if the other walks in. This is my absolute favourite vibrator, love the many different vibrations, the lovely feel and the pretty lights! If I can't sleep I sometimes have a little play and if he wakes up - I'm ready for him!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37962

My SO loves the fact that I am open minded in the bed room and that I play with some toys. I will say it is a huge turn on when he grabs my wand and taunts me so talk to her maybe about things. Or even support her and join her in with playin with them if you are comfortable to do so

Massive turn on... just the thought of it makes my head spin ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif).

When she does take over and use them during play it's epic.... more please !!

I love my toy collection and I like to have a session with just me and the toys in the afternoons. I know it turns my man on to know what I am doing so I txt him during / after to tell him how many minutes to O and how I did it. We plan what we can do together later.

I don't announce it every time I play with myself, but somethimes I'll message a partner while doing it - if he's lucky, he might even get a photo or two. Other times when I'm with a partner I'll describe in detail what I did last time I had solo fun, if it's a turn-on for him.

There is nothing nicer than watching Mrs Goodlove pleasuring herself with her toys. She claims she only does it when I am present to turn me on, but I am sure she uses them when I'm at work or out. This doesnt worry me in any way, If it pleases her I am all for it.. I wil admit watching her using her vibros or dildos really does turn me on.

I encourage my wife’s use of toys it’s a HUGE turn on for me.

The way I see it it’s a good thing, she is open with you about it. Use it to your advantage and get stuck in. 👍