Thoughts on large sex toys for significant other

Wanted some feedback. I just ordered a large 9” long 7” circumference dildo for my wife. I am above average in size, but would really get turned on seeing my wife take something a bit bigger. I was wondering if A.) do you think she will enjoy it? And B.) May she enjoy it too much and not enjoy me as much after. It was my idea and showed her what I purchased and I couldn’t read her response when I asked her if she’s excited she said she will be excited when it gets here.

A) That depends. She might, she might not. I don't know her so I couldn't answer for her. I would say that she wouldn't enjoy something that's much larger than you as it will probably be uncomfortable and maybe even painful for her. I wouldn't increase girth by more than 0.5 inches at a time.

It might be a turn on for you to see her take something bigger than you but how do you know it will be something she wants to explore? Her response is hard to read without looking at body language. It might sound fine to her in theory but be a complete turn off once it arrives, she might be fine with it after lots of warm-up with you and a good coating of lubricant or she might say she's excited because she doesn't want to disappoint you. I would have shopped with her so she could have made the decisions about shape, dimensions and material herself. After all, she knows better than anyone what her preferences and capabilities are.

B) This is a common misconception. Penises and sex toys are not even comparable in my opinion. They feel completely different. Some insertables may feel better than others but this is generally due to technique rather than size :-)

Thanks for the response. We have been experimenting with new toys and she wanted me to get a fleshlight to enjoy while I watch her use the rabbit vibrator she has. But we have been trying so many new things lately I thought it would spice it up even more with something a little larger than myself.

What did you buy?

I bought a king cock 9.5 inch girthy realistic dildo.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=34688

Do you mean this? I have this, it is huge, good luck, if she can take this she will be close to able to take your hand.

My lady describes it as a “rediculous” dildo.

Yes i did mean that toy. The biggest thing she has had inside her so far besides giving birth is my penis. Do you think with foreplay and a lot of lube she will enjoy this?

Hi,

Wow, you've jumped in at the deep end ... but it might be a turn on for her too, i'd advise take it slow and easy.

We some time ago got this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31081 which seems to be comparable in length but the girth might be a bit more manageable. The OH certainly enjoyed it as did I in "giving" it to her but has always maintained its different and certainly doesn't opt for it all the time perferring the "real thing" more often than not.

Have lots of fun, and get lots of lube :)

Al

I don’t think she’s gonna go from your penis to that without some work. Your likely to need something in between unless your very large, but you’ll see what I mean soon enough lol.

BigE358 wrote:

Yes i did mean that toy. The biggest thing she has had inside her so far besides giving birth is my penis. Do you think with foreplay and a lot of lube she will enjoy this?

I think she will need to use something between your size and this one first. It seems like quite a large jump to make and could cause discomfort.

In all honesty I'd put that particular dildo on hold until you've tried something in between your own man bits and it. See how you both feel once it arrives but it is a pretty large toy.

To be honest, it is very hard to answer that.

A) We do not know anything about your wife and it is really not possible to answer it. Some women like it, some dont. I for once am very tight and even getting average sized man inside me is tricky, so I doubt I would be able to accomodate it and enjoy it. But your wife may be different. How would we know?

B) Again, hard to say yes or no. Sex is more than just insertion and for me no dildo matches the feel of man inside me, so I would still prefer a guy to a toy, but i guess some women love big toys and may struggle with average sized guy afterwards.I would say most women would prefer the guy, but i guess exceptions may exist.

Get her a strapon harness too. Then you might be able to empathise if it is too big!

Well I am 7.5 inches in length and 5.5 in girth. Is that still big of a jump?

Yes

Definitely, there’s a big difference between 5.5 inches and 8 inches in circumference.

Sorry, my mistake the dildo I purchased is 9 inches in length and 6.5 inch in girth. Not 8 inches in girth.

So is an inch increase in girth too big of a jump or should she be fine.

Oh that is much more reasonable.

Yay it just came in the mail today! Hopefully tonight is a night to remember! Got myself a fleshlight as well so she can use that on me while I work her up with our new big toy.