Thoughts on nude spas?

The partner and I will be visiting a nude spa tomorrow. (One in Brighton that is known for it’s generous upstairs space for couples to… Relax…)

So it’s got me thinking: who here has visited this kind of spa? Was it fun? What’d you get up to? Would you go again?

1 Like

There’s nude sauna, steam room and two large jacuzzi at my local club.
People regularly make out in the jacuzzi (so it’s heavily chlorinated lol) , the sauna generally more relaxed chat. The steam room is my fave, so hot, shared oral in there plenty of times. There’s also showers outside all of them so not stale sweaty sweat lol but nice fresh and salty.
The only issue is trying to cool down after but there’s a large sun deck, super chill at this time of year :grin:

2 Likes

I haven’t, as brits we can be prudish :joy::joy:
I love been naked in a hot tub with the OH

1 Like

An ex did suggest we went to the place I think you are talking about on Friday couples night.

Suggested we went to a naturist place 1st as I wasn’t sure I was ready for group sex in their ‘public’ room or joining in with another couple in one of the smaller rooms.

How did it go anyway?

Nude spas I have never had an issue with but I think the one you are talking about is a little more sexual …

It went really well actually. We started early but the atmosphere became so much more relaxed when the single guys were kicked out and it was just couples.

We didn’t play with others but we did put on a small show for others.

But – the venue is very much geared towards being naturist not sexual - which was exactly the right call!

Reading the reviews (some time ago) it seemed there were a lot of predatory males outside the ‘Couples only’ night and the staff tried to keep control but not always successfully.
Do regret we didn’t go now :slight_smile:

If you get the chance I can do highly recommend it! Just try to stick to the couples times because, as you said, it sounds like theen can be overly predatory and nobody wants to put up with that!

I can also recommend the masseuse! She did such a wonderful job on our backs, necks and scalps!