THOUGHTS ON PEGGING?

her fav is a magic wand one of are best buys

I'd say the first step is to encourage her to do the same to you, if she doesn't do anything analy with you yet maybe encourage her to just use a finger whilst giving oral or having sex and work up from there

Maybe have a night where you blindfold her and use the toys on her analy and then let her blindfold you and tell her you want her to surprise you. Hopefully she'd get the suggestion,

I know when I use the strap on I prefer taking OH doggy style - I'm normally the sub. So although I like the role reversal I do sometimes feel a little self conscious, so if he can't see me I prefer it

very helpfull as i no not to push her

as i am the sub more oftern pegging would be fun after reading a lot of the posts on here

its more about the dirty part of it if you no wot i mean?

I bought this

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28425

and oh was a bit shocked i think when I first used it on him, he was alteady used to having a finger and a small prostrate massager up his bum. He says this feels very different though, probably due to the fact that he's on his knees taking it rather than lying down - I gues it gives the feeling of me being in control...not him x

We also have a hollow double strap on which he uses on me and I love it ! x

also very helpfull and thank you Terri jj

that strap on looks a good price for beginers

my oh is on the large size would that strap on suit her?

charliemichelle wrote:

that strap on looks a good price for beginers

I got it when it was deal of the day - so an even better price ! It comes with 3 o rings so you can upgrade to larger dildos in time. Great product for trying pegging - huge amount of adjustment too - so one size definitely fits all x

charliemichelle wrote:

my oh is on the large size would that strap on suit her?

Definitely x

you are being most helpfull . once i have won my other oh over she might just enjoy pegging but wont push her as thats not right or thow she dose enjoy doming me

We started with the one Terri has, and we've now moved onto the one up as I've been using icicles on my OH for a little while now lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

I'm actually quite submissive by nature but do enjoy pegging my oh. Not sure quite why to be honest. . . but I do find it a real turn on x

Jessicaleon11 wrote:

We started with the one Terri has, and we've now moved onto the one up as I've been using icicles on my OH for a little while now lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30701

I did look at the one when I was looking to get one but thought that 7inch might be a bit too much for him to start with :) Think I will be getting a 7inch dildo for the harness we have soon though x

that looks cool got to buy the right one first hopefully jessicaleon

wot i was most surprised was its not a gay thing i hope?

this is why i like this site as no one judges each other

my oh loves your outfits as her size is hard to get outfits her size bless her

Definitely not a gay thing, my oh is completely straight but loves anything up his bum (as long as it's not too big ! ) lol

And I'm on twitter, dont know if you are ? I cant tell you where I got them from on here xx