THOUGHTS ON PEGGING?

I'm a male guy and have always loved wearing lingerie. My last partner found out and she was a bit taken back but knew it was just for fun.

So we got a bit exicted and she used her dildo on me & ever since then i just love when a women takes control. Up to 6.25 inch in girth :D now

I'm just wondering how you gus think about being pegged or doing the peggin? Is it common? Do you think your partners will be up for it?

1 Like

I think it's incredibly common, I don't think it's something people tell their friends but behind closed doors were all at it !

When my husband first surgested it was a little shocked, it took me a while to get my head round it....... I'm pleased I did because now I love it !

1 Like

I'm literally aching to give it a go. Some guys still 'think is a gay activity they shouldn't enjoy' but why not, everyone's anatomy is the same regardless of their sexuality.

I find it hot when I guy admits to enjoying it so much too. I hope when I get a go I enjoy it as much as your lady.

1 Like

Check in the search bar at the top of the page. Plenty of threads on pegging already. 👍🏼

1 Like

Stuburns wrote:

Check in the search bar at the top of the page. Plenty of threads on pegging already. 👍🏼

+1 soooo many threads!
1 Like

You're a male guy... By this do you mean you are masculine or are you just saying the same thing twice?!

Apologies for the pedantry, but I'm having a 'nerd alert' moment!! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

1 Like

Me and my partner do it occasional.my only put off is the cleaning :/

I'm straight and married. My wife pegs me and we both really enjoy it. She also uses various other toys and fists me. Ain't nothing gay about it unless that is your persuasion since not all gay couples perform anal sex. I love it because not only does it feel great but I love that my wife is dominating me in such a way.

Hi there just started experimenting with anal probe and it's a huge turn on for me and wife now thing about double strap on so we can go bit further

Not something high on my 'to-do list' but if my girlfriend wanted to I'd certainly give it a go. Just like any anal activity between a man and a woman there's definitely nothing 'gay' about it, though its probably not something that many men would admit to their mates

ha :D did not notice that. See it as a double negative & make your judgment.

If you think you might like it give it a go, if you dont try you will never know.

This seems to be getting a very popular thing now,i know both myself and my wife love it. I think it is part trust, part change of role, part sexual exploration and EXTREMELY pleasureable.

Go for it !!!

I also like wearing lingerie and love being pegged. I wish my wife do it more often. Ultimate fantasy is for her to do me while I wear stockings etc. It won't happen unfortunately.

there seems to be a lot of talk about pegging lately

is that good?

Gotta love some pegging fun, although OH has been working late so it's been a little while, I've not even tested my new toy out on him yet :(

keen to try but not sure my other half be as keen

my oh half is on the large size which strap on would anyone recamend ?

The harnesses are normally pretty good, they're adjustable and there's plenty of room in them. My OH can put the harness on and we would probably be able to get me in it too so I think you'd be fine.

They might have measurements on the site?

We had the beginners set but we didn't find it enough and we've now got the advanced strap on harness and dildo set. We love it.

Does your OH use toys on you at all?

she enjoys me useing anal toys on her but shes not so keen yet to do anal back.