Thoughts on tail butt plugs

I just bought myself a wolf tail butt plug and my wife a rainbow pony tail butt plug. Not something that I would have thought of before. We both love them. The wolf tail totally brings the animal out in me. Haven’t tried the the rainbow pony tail yet. Does anyone else have any experience of these?

6 Likes

I have used silicone puppy tail plugs (tail was too short for my liking) and it did make me want to wag it which was an interesting feeling.

Have had a fox tail in mind for a while but sadly never bought one yet

1 Like

I’ve been wanting to buy one for a while but I’m hesitant since I’ve heard some can break easily like the tail part of it and I don’t want to spend money on something that can potentially break. Maybe those people just bought really cheap ones but I don’t know for sure.

2 Likes

I have heard things like this too. Attaching fabric/fur to stainless steel can be tricky and adhesives can degrade over time.

Trying a cheap one is good to get an idea what you think/feel about using one.

My puppy plug isnt ideal but i have an idea what i dont like about the current one

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to try a dog tail plug as looks very saucy :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi @andyjkeeble I have one similar to your wolf tail and a love it. It is so different to all the other plugs that I have and the feel of it makes anything amazing!

2 Likes

They look amazing, I guess lifting the OH’s tail whilst going at it doggy style would be a fantasy.

2 Likes

We really do love our butt plug tail. It really does offer a different dynamic to our sex play. I feels a bit kinky :sunglasses::sunglasses:

My husband says the view is so sexy when I’m on top reverse cowgirl

3 Likes

I’d love to try one it’s been sitting in my wishlist forever. I think slinking around with a fox tail in has always been a fantasy of mine. I’ve touched on it with OH and they said they’d be open to me wearing one we just haven’t gotten around to buying one yet.

2 Likes

Something with a big old Jewel :gem: on the end would look very tantalising!,

2 Likes

I recently got a quite bushy tail with a large metal butt plug. Actually, quite like it and it was cheap though not from LH

1 Like

I have a fox tail. Again not from LH, which has a threaded end and the plug has a femal thread so can interchange.
Im an engineer so can make other ends to screw onto the plug when and if i want.

2 Likes

That sounds awesome, @skrammd, interchangeable ends are a fantastic idea and you’re so clever to be able to make them like that.

1 Like

I have a long, bushy “fox” tail on a metal plug. It was bought from a fetish fair and I absolutely love it.

It feels amazing to wear, it’s soft to stroke and play with, and having it lifted and rested on my back before doggie is the sweetest anticipation.

I’d love to try a rainbow pony tail but that’s more for the endearing, cute factor as I definitely prefer the sensation of the “fur”.

1 Like