Thoughts please!

I am 5’ 1", size 12 and wear a 34FF bra. I haven’t found a great fitting body from LH although i do have a couple that are ok.
The trouble is that the cups are never big enough and my tits either drop down or spill out! Any suggestions for one for a big busted lady? Thanks

5 Likes

I’m the same have even bought the biggest size to alter it but the cups are the same…

The best lingerie I’ve found from Lovehoney is the bodystockings…they are fab…I am nearly 6ft tall and a bit chunky too so go for the plus size and keep my bra on too as I have huge breasts (H cup) I have red…white and black… easy to put on…wash and dry and robust…not had one tear yet…

The other surprisingly sexy item was an open cup chemise set…in the biggest size it fitted yippeeeee!!! I soon ordered a spare…and a fifty shades of grey chiffon high neck basque set which you wear your own bra (or not) underneath. So basically the items without a fitted cup…

Good Luck…I’m sure you’ll find something stunning.

2 Likes

My tits are always falling out as they are so big lol I don’t mind tho to be honest xxx

1 Like

I would go for something without structured cups if that makes sense? Something like this might work, I tried it and it’s lovely I’m a 34D / DD and didn’t fill out the top:

I tend to have the oposite problem because I have a big bum! I like the “one size” stuff because it’s super stretchy and designed to fit a range of sizes so will be ok for people with big boobs and smaller hips and people with smaller boobs and big hips.

I’ve also found a few others without structured cups:

I have this purple one and it’s lovely, plenty of room for boobs I think but it ties around the neck so I’m not sure if it would work for your boobs or not:

I have this as a babydoll and it’s beautiful:

Or like @CurvyJilly said, try an open cup design, I just got an open cup one and was really surprised that I liked it a lot! I can’t share since it was a tester but hopefully it’ll be out soon.

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions. I have the green one and it’s ok but ideally want something with a bit of support. I’m 57 and my boobs need a bit of help plus i want to wear them under clothes and saggy boobs are never a good look :joy:

1 Like

Ah, ok. Hopefully someone will have some suggestions soon x

That’s why I wear a sexy bra underneath…cannot go without a bra.

Try a bodystocking with a sexy bra underneath…

@maz1965 I can’t help on this subject but just admire tits content :kissing_heart:

Mine need scaffolding or a bookshelf…

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

@CurvyJilly I bet they are well worth the support you and your partner give them hun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Some great suggestions and from all the descriptions from all the ladies you all have stunning figures.

I can’t wear anything with structured cups, they’re always too big and they’re not the best look for my boobs. I have found these two Twilight Rose and Tiger Lily (they come in smaller sizes too) body/bustier kind of cradle my boobs when I’m on top and to be honest, your partner is not going to care that your boobs are not perky. They’ll just love seeing them move and the easy access to them.

1 Like

I prefer the tiger lily one personally but both are very hot. I bet you look stunning in either. Go for it @JoCat

1 Like

I have both of these, I like the coverage of the Twilight Rose but I like that the Tiger Lily displays some carvings when we’ve played with the knife. Thats when the Tiger Lily comes out :wink:

1 Like

Sounds fun, not sure about the knife though. I hope there is no pain involved @JoCat

1 Like

Only the good kind! All enthusiastically consented to :upside_down_face:

I like both and have something similar to the red one in white. I wear it when I’m feeling virginal :innocent:

The white one sounds lovely you cannot beat a virginal white @maz1965

1 Like