Thoughts?

So I went to the gym and decided to have a shower there instead of a bath at home. Now they say exercise makes you horny and for me it's certainly true. So I strip off, get into the shower and start washing.

The water was such a good pressure even hitting my head felt great, shame the shower can't be taken off the wall! Next thing I know my hands are wandering over my nipples but I didn't have the time for a full on play.

My question is... What do you think about play in a public shower?

A few things that are important:
1. There are no children at the gym
2. It's a closed cubicle
3. It's a woman's only changing room
4. I was alone in there

Won't lie I just wanted my purple dildo and to have a play so bad it took so much for me to walk away. Obviously I wouldn't take my toys (but we are getting a shower at home soon so will be taking toys there!)

I wouldn't have a problem with it provided you didn't let out any moaning or sexual noises that could offend others.

mysteron wrote:

I wouldn't have a problem with it provided you didn't let out any moaning or sexual noises that could offend others.

+1

you could always wear a but plug. That could be naughty.

Haha I'm pretty good at keeping quiet when I have to be which is nearly all the time I have to be silent.

Just having the shower on me normally was really nice it would've been nice to have removed the shower head but turns out I don't need to. Just got so horny I think I'll actually have to go back to the gym tomorrow JUST so I can try it out lol

Depending upon your local laws, if caught and causing offence you may be chargeable with indecency.
Be aware of the potential consequence of any chosen action.

UK and I think it's indecent exposure if you're caught naked? Anyone know the laws here? I don't plan on getting caught that's for sure but I did worry that's why i stopped

Were you in a sealed shower cubicle with a lock? If so, with regards to the law, I'm pretty sure the public indecency would be ignored on the grounds of you had a reasonable expectation of privacy, and anyone watching you naked in a locked shower cubicle would be guilty of voyeurism as opposed to you being guilty of public indecency. Public indecency involves you doing something you shouldn't be somewhere public where there is a reasonable chance of someone seeing what you're doing- which a private shower stall is not. I'm not an expert, obviously, but that's how I recall reading it.

In so saying, your gym would probably not be too happy about it and if another member caught you and complained they would have to be seen as doing something about it. But you'd be more likely to face a ban from your gym than a visit from the police if you were in an individual stall.

The law differs between Scotland, England & Wales and NI, but a common theme is the offense caused to a third party.

It's in a closed cubicle so it shouldn't be a problem.

Those having or thinking of having sex outdoors are more at risk of being on the wrong side of the law in my opinion.

It had a lock and everything and ok thanks

Look at your gym rules. I used to belong to a gym that point blank stated no sexual activity in the showers and/or locker rooms on the membership contract. Now given you are in a shower cubicle someone would have to see and / or hear you to complain but just wanted to note that it may be in the rules for the facility.

I don't think it was in the rules but it's council run so I can only imagine it's not meant to be allowed then again I just presumed that was a general rule lol

Personally, I recon if the cubicle is locked, there's no chance of being caught by kids, minimal chance of being caught at all (almost none if you're careful), I'd go as far as to say you probably wouldn't be the first so have had a "moment to yourself" x

Yeah that's true especially with such a good shower!

Well, all things considered with the legality of it all.
I understand where you're coming from. I am so horny after swimming. My now local pool has separate showers for men and women, but are not separate cubicles. (Big sign saying 'please do not remove swim wear', which I completely respect and adhere to).
My previous pool had cubicles. The whole shower thing always gets me too. Love it when it hits me and the feel of the warm water on my skin.
Now, being a man I would find it disturbing to find someone's semen in the shower. So as for me I would sometimes do some edging in the cubicle. Then on returning home finish off.
For the ladies, like yourself, I have no issue with the idea. If I could orgasm in the shower with out leaving a dollop of goo then happy days. Just be mindful of others who want to ruin your fun. Good luck and enjoy.

Thanks and I won't make a peep or anything if I do it. Well actually the swimming pool is part of our gym and there was this man who each time he saw me go for a shower would get in with me and take his speedos off so I would have to shower back to him or with eyes shut and he went missing for a while then Returned so I wondered if he got banned for a bit for doing that but obviously I wouldn't consider it there it's just the fact that is women only and a single locked cubicle

FYI had a sneaky play in the gym shower cubicle today

Kirsty92 wrote:

FYI had a sneaky play in the gym shower cubicle today

Hope you wasnt too noisy ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

As long as this shower is private and locked so you won't get caught i don't really see a problem, any pool i've been to has always had mixed or separate male/female showers so no way of having a cheeky play, i know lots of people rave about how good a shower head can be and having a play in the shower i've tried it even ruined toys and it doesn't do it for me

Honestly, as it's locked and no children about etc, even if you did make a little noise you can just put that down to a very good shower experience! Unless someone actually looks over the door and catches you in the act of a little self pleasure, even then you have reasonable doubt and a 'what the hell was she doing breaching my privacy!' on your side 😋