Threesome Stories - FFM

I just wanted to know peoples experiences with a threesome as I’m going to have one soon with my friend and his friend. 2 Females and 1 male. How did it start? Was you nervous? How do you deal with being nervous? Positions? Best postituons for all to be involved? Etc Any tips?

I have some experience in this department and my only advise is make sure everyone gets the same amount of attention.

Dont have it to structured or you'll lose the fun but make sure everyone gets a turn in the middle :) gl

Thankyou :)

As Trine says, ensure everyone has fair attention, have a little girl on girl action (particularly if the guy has cum to give him time to recharge), and basically enjoy it.

I guess there are times when two of the three really feel into each other but try to avoid that as theres nothing worse than feeling left out for the third person.

You will naturally feel the best positions and get yourselves into them.

Enjoy, and dont forget to pop back on here and tell us how it went.

Make sure you ALL agree the boundaries before you start, such as - condoms? same sex contact? anal? kissing? pull-outs? Try and stick to what you all agreed. Remember there are two females so share the male as best you can. You will almost certainly soon forget any nervousness whan play starts and the sex will flow naturally. When you've all finished, both temporarily while you're waiting for the man to recover, or at the end of the session, then interact and talk, touch, be open with one another.

Don't feel shame or embarrassment. Sex is a gift to enjoy and despite society, religion and other conditioning, group-sex is not "wrong" - humans have been enjoying it since the dawn of time. Just follow your body's needs and consider the others too.

We're sure your first threesome won't be your last!

I was working away, and my OH was needing some attention. So the couple we normally swing with were more than happy to help! I just sat on a rig on FaceTime watching my OH getting fucked all night by the two of them. Then I got a surprise in the morning when I got a video call from the female in the partnership showing my OH sucking away on her husbands cock for breakfast before giving him a good fuck.

4 Likes